How far into desolation wilderness would I have to go, and in what state...

How far into desolation wilderness would I have to go, and in what state, until I am so far off the grid that I will be able to just ignore the approaching zogpocalypse? I want to start building and stocking my log cabin now.

Attached: 1.jpg (1280x720, 356.67K)

At least 2 miles from the nearest school

There's not a single plot of land on earth he government won't chase you to if they catch wind of you surviving after a 3 weeks on your own. Being the government is like copyright ownership, they go after people like this to "enforce their ownership" otherwise others might get ideas. Trying to bring up laws is meaningless, even if you manage to duck every law, they'll get you on anything or make up anything. Government power is contingent on populace dependence, the same way serfs weren't allowed to leave their hamlets/plots.

You're going about it all wrong. What you need is a stealth hidey hole built on public land, deep in the woods, where they can't find you.

Attached: Grass-Covered-Sod-House.jpg (728x546, 438.4K)

Go north, the Alaska wilderness will hid you from everyone.

Yes. I personally know a friend of a friend's friend who owns land near a ntl forest and has a hidey hole 6 miles in.

These people probably thought no one was watching them. If you come to Alaska I will spy on you.

Attached: DSCN9039.jpg (3264x2448, 1.72M)

i wish that was possible for me
but i live in a no nature continent

based

>I can own the deep forest!
Bigfoot owns the deep forest.

And bigfoot watches you, arrogant little tough guy. You will be humbled by The True Man.

I track Nantinaq. "Bigfoots"

Attached: DSCN1723 (2).jpg (2159x929, 1012.12K)

It's not about how far, but rather how well hidden. I want to go far enough back that I can build a underground bunker off the books and not get noticed doing it. Like turn a small peice of property into a service lot with a small building on it for utilities, tell the government it's just for camping hook ups, then secretly bury a couple c-cans.

wouldn't that have some pretty fucked ventilation?

Far northern california, up the 101, there's some spots where there's easy highway access but you're out of cellphone range and there's no civilization other than said highways (so you always have a way back into society if you so desire, but, half a mile in? Zero fucking people. Ever.)

Not if it has a hole?

Maybe it would be better to go to a non-western nation to ride out the coming storm.

There are so many problems with this plan.

Do you even know *how* to build a log cabin? How are you going to get food and water? Do you know how to supply your own electricity?

Given that you're posting on the internet you're likely used to the comforts of life.

Dude, there is a 0% chance you could do this.

Even if you did, your shelter would likely get discovered by hunters or hikers and they would tell the police.

>(((they))) don't want you to even try
why are you visibly sweating?

There's tens of thousands if not millions of people living off their radar right now. The homeless, the RV life folks, etc. There's an exit just outside of town where there's lines of RVs on public land that no one gives a shit about. The sheriff will only stop by if they start dumping trash everywhere or start fires. There are a TON of people here living off grid.

I don't give a fuck if this dude tries this. He'd wind up like Chris McCandless lol.

Everything I said is correct. If this dude built a shelter in the middle of nowhere, it would get discovered by hunters or hikers, and they would tell the police because they'd figure he's a criminal on the lam.

there's nowhere to hide.
be seen and die like a man.

Attached: 1647716161659.jpg (384x480, 41.24K)

There is nowhere left to run, OP. Just get ready to fight.

They are living off the radar, only because the government is not looking for them. Not because they cannot be found.

Nobody would find shit, you're just sore about people having secret hidey holes. I know your type. Nosy. Female.