Troon Excellency

>wakes up on wrong side of the bed
>she gets misgendered
>gets mad about the society and blue state she lives in for not helping her with the transgendering surgery
>go and steal a gun
>kills few cops when they tried to stop her from going to the school
>hunt down 8-9 years old kids like a fucking sheep
>didn’t need to write 300 page manifesto or prepare for this shit for years like the buffalo poltard did

Attached: 13B248F1-52BC-42BC-A127-7A5B0E68EE98.jpg (640x853, 92.92K)

I hate trannies too but those aren't the same people and no amount of wishful thinking will change that

Coca Cola

Anyone posting this image is trying to slide the trans angle by giving everyone something to point to and say "this is obviously not the same person"

Attached: ABC fake news.jpg (1672x719, 159.78K)

fake, not the shooter, cope more memeflagg slidetard

fuck off, kike

>she

Did they really edit his face?

this
tranny gay op

Attached: op massive fag.jpg (985x837, 257.39K)

>she

Trannies live murder

Attached: 6A6648C1-1736-4003-8CF8-45051C9B585F.jpg (1536x1972, 1.01M)

the shooter was a product of modern education and media gaslighting
he even shot his grandma before going to the school
>omg grandma i'm not gay and i'm not a crossdresser
>i'm a transgender woman
>why can't you be proud of me
some time later
>omg grandma, why don't you care about what greg abbot is doing to education in texas
>teachers can no longer speak to kids about sexuality and gender
>omg like why don't you care grandma

Attached: 1645753682121.jpg (712x720, 78.73K)

No, there's just psyop twitter accounts trying to fuck with his face. The troon and the spic are two different people

Attached: Magicchangingskin.jpg (2570x1050, 271.07K)

That kind of thing really does peeve me. I do not give a shit about most of you but still your life without me should suck to teach you a lesson

I should be the only one Natalie is thinking about and if she gets married her life should suck.

Yeah I couldn't find any evidence of that altered face.

We don't think that's the same guy.

I'm trans and what bothers me about this is she portrayed very male like behaviour.

Acting like a man is a bad way to show trans are women.

I support Natalie getting married but it should be to someone who only makes her dry.

And I'm a trans ally too. I just dont think the retards here would be actually so retarded to use an image that was immediately shown to be a different person altogether, even leaving aside the fact that they don't look similar at all.

The one with the girl drinking a cup or whatever and doing a peace sign is also almost definitely not Ramos. The one with bad lighting is the only one that looks like it could actually be Ramos.

So either retarded pol auts are using these other photos to just troll and try to get some "trans r bad" discourse going or trans allies are sliding the entire angle because maybe that one picture of Ramos is real.

I dont know who is trolling who anymore.

The levels of schizophrenia we're operating on here is astounding.

thanks

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 56.31K)

Post your location cunt. I'd happily do you in

This occurred to me as well, do you think he felt feminine shooting that rifle? Imagine the pure psychotic dysphoria twirling around in that troons head while he did the deed.

The truth is probably so boring. He is just some psychopath kid that got mad at Grandma yelling at him because he didnt graduate then he killed her and went on a rampage with the ARs he bought from saving up money from his Wendys job