For me, it's violent video games

For me, it's violent video games

Attached: ss.jpg (800x449, 146.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n43BLh3pbi8
youtu.be/poQne6jGeQU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why do the same violent video games cause shootings in america but not in europe? I wonder if it's something in the settings, mmmh

It's the consoles
PC gamers are safe.

It's the goyslop they feed us in school, the constant brainwashing by the media and the water supply has meds and hormones in them. Send help Luigi. Ahhhhh!

I mean half life was violent and my parents were made because the scientists were literally begging me not to kill them.

based PC masterrace

bruh

No idea but it definitely must be the video games.

PC neek

It's the exact opposite. Pc gamer autistic discord streamers are MUCH more likely to be homocidal psychopaths compared to peaceful console gamers

Attached: xFGzDECmgNoe59aLe2pHZX-320-80.jpg (320x180, 16.98K)

5 STAR GENERALS AGREE, GAYMES TRAIN THE MINDS TARGETING SYSTEM, PSSST HEY GAYMERS YOU HAVE ALL THE GOD AIM THUS YOU HAVE ALL THE POWER YOU ARE JUST MISSING ONE PIECE OF THE PUZZLE YOU ARE MISSING AND WE DONT HAVE TIME FOR YOU TO ACQUIRE IT ON YOUR OWN THUS YOU NEED TO COME TO GRIPS WITH REALITY AND REALIZE YOU MUST KISS MY FEET, AND FOLLOW ALL MY ORDERS UNTO DEATH, IF YOU WANT TO SURVIVE......

>peaceful console gamers
they're only peaceful because they know they can't upgrade their console like a PC so they come to terms with it, like little soiboys

Give it another couple of decades of diversity (niggers) in your country and you'll see why people are so angry

Attached: gun problem.jpg (881x862, 98.89K)

My favorite video games
>Wasteland 3
>Surviving the Aftermath
>Xcom and all the Xcoms
>Project Zomboid
>Stardew Valley

For me, it's the estrogen in the water.

is that tsquared from str8 rippin?

halo 2 hell yeah

>Halo 2
For me its exterminating aliens brutally.

youtube.com/watch?v=n43BLh3pbi8

Attached: 1651815720985.jpg (800x1080, 321.03K)

More specifically MMORPGS. Anders Breivik, Eliot Rogers, the sandy hook shooter, and the batman shooter spent multiple hours a day on World of Warcraft.

NO NIGGER YOU WANT WELL WATER, ITS ALSO THE ONIONS, FLOUR, SUGAR, AND VEGETABLE OIL(EXCEPT COCONUT AND OLIVE WHICH U STILL WANT TO LIMIT) IN ALL THE PROCESSED FOOD AT THE STORE. ALSO AVOID FLAX AND DAIRY GET 10KIU VITAMIN D PILLS AND GET INTO MEGADOSING BULK VITAMIN PURE POWDERS SOME HAVE FILLER POWDERS DO RESEARCH. PURE VITAMIN D IS TOO STRONG AND TOXIC DONT BUY THAT SHIT YOU WOULD HAVE TO ORDER IT FROM CHINA ANYWAY AND LIKELY THEY WONT SELLL TO YOU. VITAMIN B3 NICOTINIC ACID 2G NAICIN FLUSH IS GREAT. CITRULLINE MALATE VASODIALATOR OR NO. B12 SHOTS(INVEST IN YOUR OWN COMPOUNDING LAB SAVE MONEY GO READ REDDIT ROIDS FORUM). AVOID PILLS THEY ARE ALL FILLER POWDERS BUY PURE BULK POWDERS PUT IN SHOTGLASS ADD SOME ORGANIC RAW APPLE JUICE AND DOWN IT. GET A GOOD SLOW RELEASE 5 HOUR PROTEIN. GET RID OF WIFRY GO ALL ETHERNET DITCH PHONE WOMAN(PHONE FAGGOT) WHICH WILL COOK THE PROTEIN IN YOUR VEINS AND GIVE YOU BLOODCLOTS AND TAKE THAT SHIT BEFORE YOU GO TO SLEEP. EAT BEEF STEAKS AND EGGS FOR BREAKFAST BUY THE BIG BOX OF 60 EGGS. COOK EVERYTHING FROM SCRATCH ONLY EAT SATURATED FATS WHICH INCREASE CELL MEMBRANE LIFE UNSATURATED FATS ARE TOXIC ELIMINATE ALL SEED OILS BUT OLIVE AND COCONUT. EAT BUTTER, COOK SHIT IN ITS OWN MEAT FAT, GET BEEF TALLOW AND IF YOUR POOR THEN LARD ADD A BIT OF COCONUT OIL IF THE LARD IS TOO HEAVY FLAVOR FOR WHATEVER YOU ARE EATING. TAKE 10KIU VITAMIN D PILL EVERYTIME YOU EAT NO ONE IN THE MODERN AGE GETS ENOUGH SUN THE CALCIUM ACID HELPS BREAK DOWN YOUR FOOD, HELPS YOU POOP, HEALS ALL CONNECTIVE TISSUES AND BONES AND MAKES YOU SKIN MORE SOFT AND PLIABLE AND GETS RID OF THOSE ZITS IN YOUR EAR LOBES YOU WILL HAVE TO PINCH OUT FOR YEARS. YOUR SKIN IS SHIT BECAUSE YOU ARE HALFDEAD FROM ALL THE JEW POISONS IN THE FOOD AND LACK OF HORMONES AND VITAMINS THATS WHY YOU LOOK LIKE A DEATHCAMP JEW KEK. IF YOU DONT GET VITAMIN D IN YOUR DIET THEN YOUR BOYFRIEND WILL GIVE IT TO YOU UP YOUR ASS AFTER YOU TURN INTO A TRANNY..... WAYKE UP GAYMER.........

ONIONS = S O Y

wow, fucking newfag tourist

SHUT UP
S H U T
U P !!!!!!!

CAPSLOCK IS NOT CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

Stop spamming niggers

Anything but the video games was trash

No shit, newfag.

What

This. The music and art from Halo 2 sucked.

Is it? There are millions of people that play them without going out and committing a mass shooting

for me its sangheili booba and poosy

Ok boomer.

Turns out grandpa was right.
video games will turn you into a murder.
anine will turn you into a leftist tranny.

Master Chief told me to kill all the niggers

NEWFAG? I CREATED THIS MOVEMENT AND THUS I CREATED THIS BOARD. YOUR ALL MY DROOGS, GET ON UR KNEES NIGGER, KISS MY FEET, AND WORSHIP YOUR TRUE GOD........

>not posting FatRat
youtu.be/poQne6jGeQU

eurofaggots play the soitendo

based

Attached: 1651803734405.jpg (500x647, 71.87K)