What's going on in South Korea?

Been planefagging the past couple hours, and so far I've counted at least 4 Beech 200's flying out of SK into Japan, and now there's a blackhawk mission and a stratotanker queued in Yokohama getting ready to refuel them. Potential habbening?

Attached: image_2022-05-25_022611487.png (1058x596, 566.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Canadian_Maple_Syrup_Heist
modernforces.com/2011_WP_brightlight.htm#:~:text=One of SOGs missions during,the theme of our display.
sandboxx.us/blog/macv-sog-the-covert-special-operations-unit-youve-never-heard-of/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jewish tricks.

If you watched every other day of the year, you'd see similar things too. The US has a huge and permanent presence in Japan and South Korea. Movements like this happen several times a day. It's a nothingburger. Now fuck off.

WW3, apparently.

spot on, that's a very common occurence in SK, i'm planefagging every day, the only "unusual" thing is the Cobra Ball plane (nuke sniffer) in the area for the past week and a half, but that's there only to detect NK nuclear tests, i gues.

Sky Kang thread time?

Fly, King.

pretty busy with work, i'd toast a bit now and in the evening in the bread, but it will probably archive fast, we don't have any decent habbenins in the air, but go for bake if you want

Cobra Ball is back in the states from Japan, I think more interestingly is the two Rivet Joints lurking around the northern US

he's back in Japan now, just checked. Also another interesting thing is the Turkish Navy ATR-72 in Greek air space, and the US P-3 Orion seemingly flying in its direction.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-25 at 09-42-22 ADS-B Exchange - tracking 6706 aircraft.png (1091x600, 639.85K)

I'll bake tomorrow around 7 pm Cst

Looks like MARTI20 chickened out kek

Attached: image_2022-05-25_024639706.png (1073x580, 487.69K)

Actually looking into it more, it looks like Turkey fits those aircraft with recon equipment and uses them for anti-submarine warfare. Wonder who's lurking in the waters

good find, obviously the P-3 is anti-submarine recon and warfare as well. Sneaky subs now have to turn off sonar not to be seen.

F16 scramble in Belgium, but one of their buddies is going the wrong way!

Attached: image_2022-05-25_025539808.png (971x600, 753.98K)

Dog fights. In leaf land they only dog fuck. I might hop on the PC and toss in the sky king pasta

Respect the dog fuckers or we take down another f-15 over the great lakes

how do you guys know about the fucking cobra ball

tracked it when the transponder was on. I have ADS-B on one screen open almost 24/7, slightly autistic, but it's enjoyable.

You think about my great lakes and we will steal another few tonsof syrup from you
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Canadian_Maple_Syrup_Heist

uh oh its a BRITE LITE mission maybe

modernforces.com/2011_WP_brightlight.htm#:~:text=One of SOGs missions during,the theme of our display.
sandboxx.us/blog/macv-sog-the-covert-special-operations-unit-youve-never-heard-of/

My ads-b is off don't want a nado taking this antenna

>What's going on in South Korea?
It would be a much more logical/sensible first-attempt war for China, so it could be the first eastern front of WW3.