Pastor says the 2nd Amendment is not sacred

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pf-uPe6NHFI

Attached: 1652725838293.webm (576x1024, 1.8M)

SHALL

I can't wait to buy my pastor robe online and virtue signal like a retarded sinning faggot.

Good. Its times christ cucks accept their role as jewish goy or wake up to the enlightenment era

that guy is jewish whether he knows it or not. jewish dna

>some faggot says
did NOT ask, do NOT care

NOT

Better trade that robe in for a sword like Jesus asked lol

How many times are you going to keep posting this thread you memeflag fucking faggot. Holy fuck.

JANNIES DO YOUR JOB

Good thing the constitution is a protestant creation, then.

Look, it's that kike again

Attached: 1612945369431.png (458x438, 194.68K)

Wtf i hate guns now

why would it be 'sacred'? the constitution is not a prophetic document

>tattoos
this guy is larping as a pastor

>Kike Nose
>"pastor" not Priest
>some faggy progressive shit

Only the Catholic and Orthodox churches are legitimate.

Its more legitimate than some third world sand religion that promotes fuck kids for fun and profit.

>tattoos
opinion immediately discarded

None of the constitution is sacred from a religious point of view. Its a secular document.

Christianity was planted on Goyim to make them good cattle.

nothing in the US is sacred, it's a fucking parody of the bible and actually values

I should purchase some vestments befitting a rabbi and tell jews that they should stare at the sun to get financial blessings.

The Last Meme

Attached: The Last Meme 2022_025457725.jpg (1080x607, 539.91K)

Since when do you respect a pastor's opinion?

Attached: 1565947272712.jpg (538x538, 54.71K)

Does this faggot not realize the progressives he’s pandering to despise him and everything he stands for?

But fucking your daughters after getting out of town that God just destroyed because of rampant iniquity is sacred
amirite?

Yet another false prophet who spreads his retarded takes online. Who gives a shit?

protestants are satanic idol worshippers

That's obviously a gay jew larping as christian. How can you people not pick out jews yet?