Untitled

Attached: 1653388390772.jpg (1423x1047, 103.44K)

How do i get an indian wife bros

Good morning sir

love at first rape

Attached: such is life india.jpg (480x613, 34.06K)

>stay with me or i'll throw acid in your face
Hard to turn down such a deal, I know.

Because they are arranged marriages and have family pressures to stay together.

its called discipline, you dont let your pet dog to stray outside fuck other rabid dogs and become a threat to you

Marriage is gay though

I still remember a pajeeta in my engineering class saw a cock pic on my Google drive when sharing for a team project and got obsessed with seeing more. Asking "please sir send moar beautiful penis" it was pretty fucking funny as she literally acted just like thirsty make pajeet. Got some wins of her off Snapchat that I wish I kept but my moralfagging once I met this current girl was strong since I needed to be less degen.

Indians are not Americans. You people literally just got here and are not our countrymen.

GOOD MORNING SIR

:/ :).

that country doesnt belong to you either, muttoid

they still do actual arranged marriages. my friend is Indian and his parents had an arranged marriage. They hate each other and his dad beats the shit out of her, but they won’t ever get a divorce. His dad used to beat him up too but he got Any Forums as fuck and he’s half a foot taller than his dad (dad was raised on an actual Indian diet so he’s a manlet), so the last time his dad tried to hit him he just laughed in his face and destroyed his dad’s Hindu statue things

(:D)

This totally happened

>Comparing Indians to dogs
Checks out

Dogs
Horses
Women
Rats
Pajeets
Sandniggers
Niggers
In that order

Attached: 1652925112960.jpg (900x770, 58.98K)

I banged a married Indian chick AMA

How do you tell an Indian-American apart form an Amerindian?
Shit is getting confusing with globalization and hordes of invaders coming in form all sides.

Attached: the camp of the saints.jpg (261x375, 31.78K)

Its really easy to tell the difference. Indians smell like curry and amerindians smell like alcohol.

step one eat shit, literally.