MartinezPerspective

Thoughts?

Attached: 160FCB6F-B8AA-4EE5-BCBD-A55ED27789BA.jpg (640x360, 28.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

b-ok.global/book/2705131/9239f0,
odysee.com/@martinezperspective
twitter.com/AnonBabble

30 something single, jobless, and childless loser trolling 15 year olds on Omegle for donations. Has the charisma of a lobotomite. Speaks like a lobotomite too.

My jewdar says it is a heeb.

Perfect except for the fact he's not a Christian

average alt right retard.
Also
>Muttrtinez
>white

globohomo shill hypocrite nigger

in one breath claims to want to save the white race but on the other shits on russia at every turn and he so happens to always agree his cianigger handlers' plots and propaganda, curious...

>inb4 spic
i liked his omegle videos and stayed around to see what else he got, is good on the JQ and covid but at the same time he has a last name from the ((((tribe)))) which leads me to believe he is sheepdogging redpilled anons into globohome causes

Any Forums should research ((((Sephardi))) last names, youll be surprised what other names comes up *cough* Fuentes *cough*

Attached: 1649207576725.jpg (688x683, 281.25K)

He's okay. I liked when he btfoed destiny.

He cute. It's he taken?

He's probably my favorite political commentator. I just agree with most of what he says. I like how he advocates self improvement, we should be the party of strong alpha men. It would do amazing for our optics. He's just an honest man, go ahead and disagree, but at least he's real.

total faggot

based

>martinez
why the fuck is the leader of the white race some fucking spick always

He doesn't think about you at all.

>liked his omegle videos
what, he said heil hitler fuck niggers to some 5 year old?

He's from Spain

NOOB LIKELY CONTROLLED OPPOSITION CHRISTKIKE CONSTANTLY PUSHES NAZI SHIT NEVER GETS ON THE |NAZIS ARE JEWS| LEVEL OR THE RELIGIOUS CONSPIRACY CATHOLIC |JESUIT CONSPIRACY| LEVEL OR THAT THE NAZIS ONLY GENOCIDED WHITES, THEN TROLLS OMEGLE TRYING TO ACT WHITE PLUS WHEN HE WAS YOUNGER HE HAD A SATANIST GOATTEE JUST LIKE SHROUD THE JEW. HIS TELEGRAM CHAT WILL BAN YOU FOR KNOWING MORE THAN THEM AND POSTING ANYTHING THAT SHOWS THEY ARE NOOBS. STUPID NAZI FASCIST IGNORANT OF CHRISTKIKIANITY IS A JEW FUCKOUT RELIGION, IGNORANT OF CRYPTO KIKES, JUST FOCUSES ON OBVIOUS KIKES AND PUSHES CHRISTKIKIANITY AS THE SOLUTION THUS HES A TOTAL NOOB AND A FAIL ANOTHER MILLENIAL/ZOOMER NIGGER WHO DIDNT DO ALL HIS HOMEWORK AND THUS DEMANDS NO RESPECT OR TIME JUST A PRETTY FACE AND SOME NOOB BULLSHIT AND YOU KEKS ALWAYS LIKE TO SUCK THE FACE OF PRETTY KEK NOOBS CAUSE UR ALL FAGGOTS AND DUMB NOOBS YOURSELVES........

that's literally his level of discourse, yes.

He says Nazis were capitalists...with a command economy.

Idk, who is he?

He's not Christian, that's why he's too edgy. If he were Christian he would understand the SPIRITUAL dynamic behind why the Jews do what they do, and not just look purely at ethnicity. That's why he's edgy to 5 year olds...if he had a spark of Christianity he'd be alot more tactful in his diplomacy

capitalism =/ free market capitalism

this, he's just the typical edgy retard that thinks screaming nigger at kids makes him a genius, like fuentes but without the excuse of being a child given his age.
Virtually all ecelebs are straight up trash

He does the infighting shit which makes me immediately distrust anyone who does as a glownig.

Attached: 1649960441756.jpg (1024x634, 78.51K)

hey martinez you should read this b-ok.global/book/2705131/9239f0, 170 pages

Conquerors and Chroniclers of Early Medieval Spain
Kenneth Baxter Wolf
From the perspective of the Hispano-Romans, the Visigoths who invaded Spain in the mid-fifth century were heretical barbarians. But Leovigild's military success and Reccared's conversion to Catholic Christianity led to more positive assessments of the Gothic role in Iberian history. John of Biclaro (c.590) and Isidore of Seville (c.625) authored histories that projected the Gothic achievements back on to their uncertain beginnings, transforming them from antagonists of the Roman Empire to protagonists of a new, independent Chistianity in Spain.

im not christian, its just good primal spanish history, if you want a break from studying jews. But there is a good doco, the visigoths and the jews, have u seen it? anyway, u r based overall, and remember to try not to reveal your location!

he's only redeeming quality is the fact he is not a christkike, not the other way around you pseudo-jew

Attached: 1637620375535.png (1191x622, 535.26K)

He's a mixed bag. A smart guy, but also probably a fed, some of his allies have kind of admitted they are, but he's genuinely intelligent. But trolling on omegle is pretty lame and not too productive and it can get some kids in trouble that had nothing to do with politics. I don't really care either way about him. I just ignore the background noise. He can do himself I guess.

He seems based and autistic enough to be genuine

he's an illiterate mutt like everyone from ironmarch

Kek he doesn´t think about you either.

look at all the shills coming out.
based Martinez.

russia is a shithole you dumb faggot.

Attached: Z-tards say Putin's Jews are good-55cf6eda1d6c52204a7e32f9a794e9b15e63ed6b.jpg (1920x1080, 1.09M)

His positions are less retarded than 99 percent of ecelebs and retards on here though he is a bit slow, but with good intent; he debates by creating an enormous stockpile of sources for this reason

His bitchute comments sections have highest concentration of schizos of anywhere on the internet as well, some came here it seems