How come every time a mass shooting happens...

How come every time a mass shooting happens, people jump to banning guns instead of easing and expanding access to mental health treatment? Why the fuck are people just ignoring the actual root cause?

Attached: [email protected] (3542x1992, 527.89K)

Who cares, it'll get memory holed in about a week just like buffalo.

It's not about finding productive solutions. It's about waiting for a white guy to do a shooting so you can rally up the anti-white crowd, and then waiting for any other type of person to do a shooting to rally the anti-gun crowd. Treat mental illness? Lmfao? Our elites manufacturer mental illnesses and call them "genders".

because america, and every other politicised country, focuses to much on projected problems and solutions instead of actually solving whats at heart
solving the real issue is too difficult, and would remove another source of discord otherwise usable for political gain

here politicians and citizens cant stop crying about a housing crisis
their proposed solution? build more houses
great and concrete as a political statemet, but would that work?
of course not, we already have more than enough housing for everyone
crises are symptomatic of a systematic problem, in this case the poor utilisation and optimisation of the housing stock

Because that would actually help the problem

Fixing the mental health crisis makes too much sense for kikes and they would rather peddle NO GUNS instead

Notice how these shootings tend to occur in election years.

all of the gun control advocates have big pharma lobbies. Imagine them deflecting the issue from horrible prescriptions that are given out like candy and saying a gun ban will solve everything

Fuck you faggot nigger kike. (((Mental health))) is a meaningless copout. Everyone has access to jews at this point, the entire field is a scam. The real problem is 1, shitskins in our country and 2, a culturally and spiritually depraved nation thanks to jewish subversion (such as promotion of "mental healthcare").

Prove it faggot kike cocksucker. Prove that "mental health treatment" is a real thing with tangible benefits and isnt a giant cope for a degenerate Godless society.

You speak of root causes, and your suggestion is more mental healthcare? Why are people depressed, anxious, and angry in the first place? What can we do to fix that?

3 reasons
Bleating about guns is easy to get virtue points for without having to actually deliver results
You probably need to invest $100 billion in mental health to make a real difference
Malcontents (yet I do mean Any Forums but also others) would say it was a mind control program and hospitals are brainwashing facilities.

I have mixed feelings about this. I redflagged a guy a few years ago after seeing him talking in public about it 'being time to do something' but getting an extremely strong vibe that he was fucked in the head. I looked into his background and found he had pretty much his entire life online back to his grade school reports, and he seemed to have published all this as part of his schizo behavior. They hospitalized him but after the required 72 hours he asked to stay for more treatment, I think he was discharged about a month later. He was a vet who had some serious PTSD. He quieted down after that, I kept an eye on his social media for a year or so but he seemed to be doing much better.

I'm pretty sure I did the right thing but I basically hacked into his life and did a hard reboot on his server based only a hunch.

Attached: 1648189082857.jpg (620x779, 151.69K)

Almost exclusively, and especially when the left is polling horribly.

Yeah, who would have thought the isolated, transgender 18 year old sharing photos on the internet trying to get assfucked needed mental health assistance?
Oh, because they told him it was fucking normal. Of course it's a mental health problem. A simple examination can tell you that. 600 million guns didn't shoot at kids today. Or any day. 150 million gun owners don't commit any fucking crime. But go ahead, blame the guns. Maybe go spend some time in London where you can see a few acid attacks every day and multiple stabbings. Oh, and there are still gangs with guns there. Turns out illegal doesn't mean shit to mentally unstable criminals. I'm sure Charlie Hebdo was entirely legal weapons huh?

Monkey see monkey do?

I wonder if mutilating baby dicks has anything to do with shootings

Attached: circumcision shootings.png (1341x430, 180.12K)

Attached: circumcision permanently alters the brain.jpg (691x893, 267K)

Where did i blame guns retard.
I said prove that "mental health care" is a real thing with tangible benefits and that the problem doesnt lie elsewhere (aka the increasing spic/nigger presence and the jewish controlled culture). A ton of money and resources have been pumped into "mental health" last 30 years and society is more depraved than ever.

Redflag laws are bullshit and you're a piece of shit for basically jailing someone for wrongthink

Did everyone clap afterwards? Larping faggot.

Because the sbooting are orchestrated by commie bastards as justification to ban guns. Ironically, the criminals do not obey the gun control laws, and so only thenvictims are disarmed, thus making the next shooting easier to pull off.

I would say low dopamine, equals depression then they seek a thrill etc. pee pee.

because no one cares about root causes anymore. same why instead of trying to patch up the society you decide to put a huge chunk of it on hard drugs that aren't any better and in some ways are even worse than heroin.

I don’t think they actually care about dead people and they use it as an excuse to attack the thing they hate because it’s politically beneficial for them.

Attached: ED9588A3-8910-4403-A9AB-E009529A5233.jpg (2048x1025, 143.95K)