We're just gonna get mass shootings left and right now? Let's make predictions on the next one...

We're just gonna get mass shootings left and right now? Let's make predictions on the next one, I say a Fast Food restaurant.

Attached: 1641005700511.gif (479x255, 1.97M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YoDh_gHDvkk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>pandemic ends
>weekly mass shootings resume
makes no sense

Already happened at a McDonald’s. Haven’t seen one at a pool yet. I’d love to pull out some pool’s closed images

must be tiring
if you are white, return to your ancestral site
leave the plantation before it gets even worse

imagine the smell
chlorine and blood

i'm going to mass shoot my cum into your mothers ass

No one cares when a drunk driver kills a whole family.

Any specific one you recommend to stay away, because we are frens?

anyone notice they only show up in election years

????

I'm apparently half Filipino even though I look nothing Asian. I'm also pale as shit.

Everyone tacitly agrees that drinking and driving is cool and based

Digits say next one takes out glowies in Roblox

I feel like we're due for an incel to massacre some college girls soonish

Wag the dog takes many forms.

Stop giving bad people good ideas

yup, they're looking to get something solid done on gun control before the midterm elections. no coincidence that shootings are happening more now, especially non-black or gang shootings that happen every day in Chicago or NYC, but mass casualty events that can be capitalized on. it's going to get worse and it's all completely intentional.

sure you are, uncle dick

Attached: 1653459626937.jpg (480x360, 41.56K)

>I say a Fast Food restaurant
that has a funeral home right next door to it?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-25 1.36.20 AM.png (1852x871, 3M)

I agree. Dead white girls will actually make normies angry. Kids and blacks don't hold attention for long a enough time.

All it really means is we've failed our children. And how have we failed them? At what point did they imagine they weren't important, and their fellows weren't important? We don't have a technical problem, we have a religious problem. Science shouldn't have a problem, nor spirituality, but as science begets technics, spirituality should beget religiosity. The luddites of the spirit are more powerful than luddites of technics.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YoDh_gHDvkk

Fish taco

r0lling for police station or court house