TEXAS SHOOTER WAS A TRANNY

HAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OHNONONONONONONONONONONO A TRUE WHITE SUPREMACIST HOLY KEK

Attached: FTj2yjzWUAAad0I.jpg (694x929, 98.26K)

Fake and gay

class privileged mentally ill faggot

So what's the underlying cause? I think hero academia transformed this spic and made him shoot up the school. So I personally blame that whiny faggot deku.

First monkepox, now this. Why do jews started to hate fags so much?

The far left are such faggots lmao killed a bunch of kids because faggots will never be a woman kek

>INb4 the coping tranny defense league comes in and says the shooter wasn't actually a trans

desu source?

Does that show ever get good? I just watched it for Bakugo being an edgelord and all might being a good dude but fuck was it boring, left off at season 2

Was he though? Where did the whole tranny start? Cause the guy in op's pic is a different dude

there is none I'm pretty sure. thats why I'm not mentioning it else where I don't want to be proven wrong and seen as a dumbass.

This isn't even Salvador Ramos you dumb fuck. Way to make all conservatives look retarded.

He knows that. That's why he posted that. Salvador is in the other pics, usually posted together

>the "think of the children" crowd is grifting the bodies of dead children now to push an agenda

Why do people keep posting this bullshit? It's stupid. It's good enough that he was latino.

Thats not the dude. Just sayin, retard.

Attached: ABC fake news.jpg (1672x719, 159.78K)

Tranny murderer.

Attached: EBE030FE-4588-44C8-9E5E-CF591DBA03B9.jpg (1536x1972, 1.01M)

troon shooter - federal ban on HRT incoming

>make the shooter look white

his fucking name is Salvador Ramos, how exactly are you going to racebait that

This is a different person