Has there been any official answer to this discrepancy?

Has there been any official answer to this discrepancy?

Attached: file.png (755x497, 482.12K)

usually when you watch a person get shot multiple times in front of you, you tend to stumble a bit

and also die?

The answer is simple: This wouldn't have happened if Biden would have banned guns.

Ban guns, Biden!

this and also he could have been hit with a ricochet or shrapnel. the round fired at the first victim might have hit him after exiting her.

You know this from experience?

You don't even know wtf shrapnel is you retard.

this man accuracy is 100%, kek

Weird answer considering neither her body nor her clothes have visible exit wounds

are we sure that is one of the people killed? maybe he just dropped and stayed down playing dead. That would explain it?

No you'd fuckin run away not just randomly fall backwards. Literally nobody else did that

Maybe he played dead to stay alive?

I don't know if you've been around gunfire, but your mind goes blank and instinct takes over. If you're lucky, your base instinct will be to run, but for some, you just kinda glitch out on the spot, stumble, maybe scream as your brain struggles with panic and deciding whether to run or hide.

>not playing dead so the shooter won’t kill you
niggers confirmed as smarter than Argentinians

stop coping chud, your time in the light is coming

Clearly you didn't watch the video

you see blood splash from the headshot in the video

Fuckin liar. You see zero blood from the point blank headshot

>old man gets concussion and sonic cracks of AR shots 2 feet from his head
>falls on his ass

did you see the video? the shooter fires a couple rounds to make sure that guy gets hit.
yes I do. there could be bone shrapnel, shrapnel from the body of a vehicle, or the surface of the substratum travelling at high velocity could cause serious injury or death.

He convenientely gets shot after making gestures towards the shooter
you literally cannot see blood at any point, there's a moment where it looks like blood splatters from a headshot but it's a actually a video artifact

Attached: Screenshot_18.png (535x431, 362.84K)

Uncle Remus was having a wonderful day until bullets started Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dahing over his head

He was like 15 feet away at least

>t. didn't watch video

sorry phoneposter, but its more clearly visible on PC

THE SONIC CRACKS!!!!!!1

It was all CGI, you figured it out user. Here is your gold star for being a compliant goyim who will do nothing. Now reality has been fixed, we are saved, thanks.

He heard the shots but not sure where the shooter is and he stayed low

running isn't very smart. it's better to take cover and assess the situation before deciding to move.
many people get injured as a result of running in these situations.

Yes. He lives in a black neighborhood and is used to dropping on the ground and playing dead when shots are fired.
It was his first instinct living in a shithole like Muttrica.

You people are fucking retards, he was clearly playing dead

the rounds flying past his head were much closer.

Um no the bullet trajectory wouldnt randomly turn a 90 degree angle. Hes behind the car, and shooting the car can't make "shrapnel", and the bone thing makes zero sense.

shrap·nel
/ˈSHrapnəl/
noun
fragments of a bomb, shell, or other object thrown out by an explosion

There was no "explosion".

I never say this but, please, take your meds. You’re watching a low-res video and acting like you’re in the fucking CSI

You're trolling right? You can literally see the first woman in the entrance get her brains blown out, there is even blood before he adds another 2 shots while running past her.

Attached: aa.png (1061x768, 476.23K)

Nothing could be flying at his head from the angle the first lady was at

223 is 22 wide, it's a peashooter. Super underpowered round.

thats retarded the human brain is literally conditioned over hundreds of years to instinctively flee at the sound of gunshot not fall over retard.

Attached: 1559265118307.jpg (418x475, 37.17K)

>90 degree angle
Nigger did you even watch the video? That's more like a 50 degree angle. He could have easily been hit by shrapnel hitting his car of deflecting from the womans skull. Watch some more gore videos you uncultured faggot.

He gets out of the car and fires 2 shots. One hitting the girl in the foreground in the head and the second hitting the roof of the car(you see the dust flying up).

It is very likely that he with hit by bullet fragments after it hit the roof of the car.

Could be wrong but that’s what it looks like to me.

he was shot after dropping

No, its the people hiding that get shot. Hiding is not advised unless running isn't an option (i.e. you would be in the shooter's line of fire). The proper protocol is run > hide > fight.

ok. you're right. everything is a conspiracy and the world is flat too. congratulations. write to your congressperson and tell them, who knows? maybe you can change the world.

>it just makes no sense that someone would hit the deck upon seeing a man in full blown tactical gear with a weapon aiming at people and firing in a grocery store parking lot

Idk man.

I've been in a building when the fire alarm went off. I was the first to leave. Loke derp I'm not staying inside with the fire alarm going off.

Most people wait to see what others are doing.

Also you can unironically see this niggers head get deformed by the shot through the forehead.
No, not everyone will gush blood in100 milliseconds of video footage.

Attached: dented.png (511x431, 366.19K)

>bullet fragments after it hit the roof of the car.
So, let me get this straight, this guy perfectly shot a woman in the head and in the same fraction of a second he shot the hood of a car in a way the the shrapnel would curve around the trunk's door and hit the dude standing behind the car?

Guys don't understand the degree to which women suck at very basic tactics. Women live by the mouth, they imagine they'll converse with a shooter like it's Touched By An Angel

guns haven't been around long enough for them to be an evolutionary pressure on humans, retard.

wow you are a fucking moron

you and everyone who keeps using this as proof is retarded. the first time I was shot at with intent to kill me was in afghanistan. i knew what the crack of a round sounded like from working the pits. when i heard the snap of the round, i pretty much involutary collapsed behind the little shit mud wall a couple of yards from a compound. the round was so close that I swore I got hit but to this day it must have just been instinct to dump behind cover, assess the threat and react. i dont even know if its a psyop play or whatever but the person dropping like that doesn't seem outlandish to me.

He doesn't "hit the deck" tactically or even try to hide, he drops "dead", he was either some mentally unstable lunatic or a retarded actor who missed his mark

>There was no "explosion".
how do you think a gun shoots bullets?

Yes they have :^)

But qcb is inferior with guns. That's why elaborate handheld guns were rare in the middle ages and prior. Guns are basically for kids who have minimal training. If you train for life, you have no use for guns. Shield walls make guns basically useless. For mid range you have bows.

Warfare is so poorly understood. The Romans could conquer the Earth today with their own tech.

nice still frame from a video you fucking inbred

The first victim is a strange one. Her head whips back, but her knees don't give out.

Why? Cns should release the knees, but it doesn't? Highly strange.

This is 20-ish milliseconds after the first shot, what do you even mean when you say the old nigger is standing behind a door? He is leaning into the trunk, with majority of his head and body visible from the shooters angle. Shrapnel from the bullet / bullets (he manages to fire 2 shots before the nigger falls to the ground) could easily have hit him. All it takes is a small solid object from the car to make a person go unconcious, especially with the force of a semi automatic firing 5.56.

Attached: firstshot.png (1352x685, 1.21M)

I admire your spirit, based retard.