Sandy hook documentary

speaking of school shootings, it's that time again!!

anybody have the sandy hook documentary made by the fella that they think is crazy?

or does anybody have any documantaries about the fake school shootings?

Thanks.

Attached: adam-lanza1.jpg (1800x1194, 1.97M)

Other urls found in this thread:

odysee.com/@martyleeds33:6/Dear-Wolfgang---Revisiting-Sandy-Hook---FINAL-EDIT-:0
bitchute.com/video/ML0CXjJWi1Tu/
archive.org/details/SandyHookAndTheBostonBombingYoureBeingHoodwinked
odysee.com/@QuantumRhino:9/We-Need-to-Talk-About-Sandy-Hook-(2014):b
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvcUu-_9FeS_35vOe_QIXCA5PP6q3Zp1K
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>anybody have the sandy hook documentary made by the fella that they think is crazy?
wolfgang halbig, former police officer
odysee.com/@martyleeds33:6/Dear-Wolfgang---Revisiting-Sandy-Hook---FINAL-EDIT-:0

I think it's possible that some shootings might be fake, but the absurd position that all of them are is really stupid.

Seconded. I need to brush up on the weird parts about it

there it is! thanks!

The We Need to Talk About SH
Is on archive website.
Idk of thats the one.
But I 100% think he did kill those kids. He told his therapist he was going to hurt people and that's why his therapist destroyed all his records and left for NZ.
He lost his license and everything I think too.
Adam probably said what he was going to do and no one stopped him.
His dumb ass mother and father should have said no to buying guns.

i remember there was one that was getting circulated almost right after it happened. even my mom thinks its fake because of that one.

just like the recent one, i can't believe any of it was real.

either a few kids were murdered, or it's all fake.

either there was some satanic thing, or it's all subvert mumbo jumbo.

More links

not all shootings are fake. there are tons of real shootings that happen every day you just dont hear about them. if you are hearing about them, its glowniggers.

Not just federal agents, many ways to do it. Selective media reporting would be a way for the wealthy to do it as well
More links

You all need to get it through your head.
The powers that be dont care if they kill a bunch of people. They drop bomb of children all the time, so you think they wouldn't do the same here?
I think parents should pull their children from school

well they really did a good job making sandy hook event LOOK REALLY FAKE.

maybe that was part of the plan all along????

War and civilian casualties is one thing. Especially in mudslime world.

But school shooting that are almost always fabricated....???? That's different.

there were so many excellent docs years ago, definitively proving that none of these shooters were what they seemed.. such a shame they've banned the topic and started completely scrubbing the internet shortly after..
everyone should find / repost these

WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT SANDY HOOK - Please upload!
bitchute.com/video/ML0CXjJWi1Tu/
watch this.
it's all part of the plan.
there is similarities between this one and the recent shooting ie none of the parents can confirm the cadavers.

Attached: 1653448472410.jpg (750x1008, 328.54K)

The therapist left because they were the handler.

Remember the camoman running through the woods?

I even saw some MSM tweets reporting parents still couldn't locate their kids

the exact same thing happened during parkland too.

>the exact same thing happened during parkland too.
it seriously could be some epsteingate tier fuckery.
same timeframe too.
this.
someone has to connect more dots for me my brain is fried from the last 3 happenings

Abduction

I dunno man, but when I see a bombed building in Syria or whatever and shits all fucked up with dead bodies, I dont question it.

but then you got stuff like sandy hook its just has this aura of artificiality. how did they evacuate 500+ people from sandy hook so fast? magic

>but then you got stuff like sandy hook its just has this aura of artificiality. how did they evacuate 500+ people from sandy hook so fast? magic
exactly, when they're supposed to be doing that the people in question are just going in circles.
weirdest shit ever.

Here bitchute.com/video/ML0CXjJWi1Tu/

archive.org/details/SandyHookAndTheBostonBombingYoureBeingHoodwinked

>it seriously could be some epsteingate tier fuckery.
I remember a news article form a mother of one of the dead sandy hook kids & she recounts her story on the day of the happening & one thing that stuck out to me was she gets a phone call from her friend who tells her to come down to sandy hook cause something bad happened. then she says no kids died and they were put on busses.

I think it was the mother of that Race for Chase kid

>happened. then she says no kids died and they were put on busses.
I heard this too.

if you control every institution and media this would be incredibly easy to pull off, except what if the parents want to see their kids body

odysee.com/@QuantumRhino:9/We-Need-to-Talk-About-Sandy-Hook-(2014):b

then come to think of it wouldnt the elite just steal kids from third world countries

here is the quote
>Becky continues, "Then I heard from Michelle, who told me no children were injured but they were busing all the kids to a safe location but I needed to go home and wait to hear where that location was. So I did. Then I called another friend and her husband was picking up her son at the firehouse next to the school."

its such a weird story. its like shes recounting a dream

More youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvcUu-_9FeS_35vOe_QIXCA5PP6q3Zp1K

>then come to think of it wouldnt the elite just steal kids from third world countries
you have to understand who you're dealing with here, they don't want "used goods" they want YOUR kids.
it's a spiritual thing.
people call them Satanists but they're more like Ashkenazi or Sabbatians.
yea.. exactly just you watch in a few weeks time when they magically confirm these parent's dna and ALL the kids are (((dead)))
this pic

I remember when I saw that footage live of them chasing the guy behind the school. Something made that second shooter slip up and stay behind, most likely FBI. Just like Columbine and others, there were agents and other people involved.

a lot of people forget that footage was taken at 12:30 in the afternoon, which doesnt make sense why theyd be chasing someone in woods at that point

Any proof of that? Makes no sense that the police would be doing a ground sweep 3 hours after the shooting is over.

another interesting bit of forgotten lore from the sandy hook woods
>Two reporters were located in the woods near Sandy Hook and held at gunpoint by the Department of Energy and Environmental Protection until their identities could be confirmed.