The absolute state of Burgerstan

Nice "first world" country and you got there.

meme on Canada all you want but at least I can walk to my grocer without getting a bullet hole in my chest.

Attached: 1604535916695.png (613x677, 72.74K)

>pfizer or die
kek nice freedom you for there chink

You're not Canadian, Li.

ok you win canada bros.

Fpbp

>p-please like me mutts!
Wexit will never happen chud

Attached: 1643046902258.png (1700x9500, 2.7M)

Yes, just grovel and lick the very ground Trudeau walks on, and maybe he'll show mercy and not ruin your life. What a great life you have in your shithole.
No one's ever shot me and no one ever will, because I have my own gun. Unlike you retards.

you keep making this thread yet Canada is still a shithole prison that nobody wants to live in once they've spend a year or two here

You're afraid to show your flag because you live in a third world country

as a fellow leaf,,
FUCK OFF

Shut up Calgary fag. rich boy

where the hell are you living where i live in vancouver it's like a paradise i've never had even 1 encounter with a criminal and everyone around me is white but I don't care about that, i think for most burger anons they live in a good place too though

fucking hate calgary

>once they've spend a year or two here
You can leave, Pajeet (You won't)

Uh huh, very compelling. Now hand me your pre-American documents. They are no longer valid in any state of the former Canada region.

>I love being a slave huurrrr

Attached: 1584242747963.jpg (698x641, 90.16K)

I am coming to poo outside your apartment V_V

Fuck off, chink.

ngl this is terrible for the us tourist industry

Damn shill working overtime tonight? I see you.

Astute observation, I'm sure you're proud of that one.
But you'll find that you, and your fellow shitholeans from Canada, are completely powerless to even make me use a flag you want.
All you can do is rage impotently, as you're doing about our guns. Because you have nothing of your own, just impotently rage at others and everything they choose to do.

because you already dont have gun freedoms on our level. if you did your globohomo run equal of our own FBI would groom shooters to commit mass shootings too.
so in essence, your little jab at the US is you saying you love being cucked luke a little faggot by your masters

0.00000000000000000000001% of being shot in America.

95% chance of being assraped by the government in canada. Get fucked faggot

Nice larp

Seethe harder Shaquille Hernandez

You don't own any guns lmao. You're in a third world shithole afraid to show your flag to Canadians. I can tell by your distinctive brand of simmering butthurt that you got your visa denied and this is your way of coping with it. Many such cases.
>Picrelated, (You).

Attached: 16125511275683294.png (645x770, 148.52K)

Lol still will continue being the #1 tourist destination In the world as always

>bong enters thread and acts as if his country isn't 10x worse
Like clockwork

Attached: ncuti-gatwa-0509221.jpg (1200x800, 77.89K)