I’m here In Warsaw Poland, AMA

I’m here In Warsaw Poland, AMA

Attached: C6F5F284-37BD-408B-81C9-809C02F64699.jpg (4032x3024, 2.7M)

Why is Poland sideways

did you clean the toilets yet

Have you ever noticed that the name "Warsaw" sounds like a weapon from Warhammer 40K?

Why is Poland such a homophobic shithole? Are the local peasants really so retarded they think persecuting gays is going to fix their corrupt totalitarian government?

Also my memories of Poland are stopping at your equivalent of a big box store and they served pizza with ketchup instead of tomato sauce

the girls in our group got flashed by a man in a trenchcoat in the town square in krakow

and there were LOTS of signs in russian (20 years ago) that had bullet holes in them or graffiti.

why are you there. Also don't buy any random drugs from dealers on the street

go back

disclaimer I’m from the US. First time ever coming to Poland.

It’s interesting. It seems like some very modern first class city in some respects but underneath there is lots of graffiti, dirty alleys and what not. I’m actually suprised how nice it is. Maybe not compared to some cities like Amsterdam or Frankfurt but it really is nicer than many places in the USA

No I’m not polish, besides that meme only works outside of Poland they have rich successful people here.

Never played but yes now that you mention it

Homophobic shithole...Um based?

In all seriousness I saw multiple fag couples around the city last night. Mostly young people obviously but I think it’s just a conservative thing.

Will be going soon to volunteer helping Ukrainian refugees on the border.

Mateusz! Let’s grab a beer you can show me around

I’m not even exaggerating this seems like one of the best cities I’ve ever been to for hot girls, there is so many every where but a lot of people seem generally unfriendly for the most part or just distant

Are polish girls really that easy?

Not too sure, I read that last night on some blog, but I’m really not a player I’m not a virgin or anything but not great with picking up random girls

>amerimutts come to europe to bring in refugees
A story as old as time. Go back Rodriguez

Thks, at least are there a good deal of white blomnde blue eyed and are they a 10/10 mostly or most below 5/10?

Kek I’m helping them go back to Ukraine

davai davai anton, toilet needs cleaning

nevermind, carry on then my friend

Yes lots of blue eyes and blonde hair women. I may be biased because I’m from the US. But I have not even seen one fatty yet. Not male or female. All the girls seem genetically good and also dress nice and seem to take care of themselves. I would say there is plenty 6-8/10s. And not very many super ugly girls at all. This is all based off my one day here so far I’ve spent like 5 hours walking around the down town area

:|

It's Warszawa originally, thats Varshava for you English speakers
No idea who decided on thw name Warsaw

Did You Saw War?

Was the transistion from comedy actor to President of Ukraine a difficult one?

What hotel are you in

DO NOT RAPE HIM. DO NOT VIOLATE THE NAP

>I may be biased because I’m from the US. But I have not even seen one fatty yet. Not male or female.
That is a little hard to believe, do you mean you are the only American tourist in Warsaw?

Attached: American in Venice.jpg (768x1024, 324.45K)

Turn around

Do you hate the swedes for fucking your country up back in the day too or just Russians for fucking your shit up right after?

Neck yourself subhuman faggot

Are you a streamer?

Can we have Danzig back?

Gdańsk is ours, and always has been.