Well?

Attached: 1623407751314.png (744x684, 20.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attack_on_Cloghoge_checkpoint
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: no.gif (440x220, 3.28M)

Nope.

Literally sums up the need for the 2nd amendment.

Attached: 1649658481022.gif (294x233, 694.64K)

They’re the only ones with tanks and missiles and jet fighters and bombers and military attack drones and nukes. All of which would render your precious peashooters useless. They only thing those guns are useful for is shooting up nurseries.

>Do you trust the government
That's all you had to ask

Attached: 200w.gif (200x147, 1.03M)

hell no

Especially this government. Even a nice government couldn't get me to give em up but goddamn fuck this vile regime.

baste

The ira fucked your shit up, youd think a fucking limey would know a thing or two about getting fucked by small arms.

Ah yes my gun will do something against the machinery of the strongest military the world has ever known

Left worships power.
They want to hurt you.
Using power.
Which you will not have if you don't have guns.
Leftists will never see a problem with confiscation because they think they're the good guys.

Attached: 1621571649426.jpg (750x823, 125.4K)

typical nonce always thinking about nurseries

That's made up of a large amount of people who have a surprising amount of distrust and discontent with the US government despite working for it.

That’s a defeatist attitude, Nigel. Hundreds of years of being under the bootheel of your royalty family sure did a number on your way of thinking.

Fuck off glowie

Attached: 1653019720719.jpg (872x886, 242.01K)

Why would anyone want to shoot up plants and flowers? Seems like a waste of ammo to me.

Every single faggot here that says no is 100% fine with pigs taking their guns

They're not going to wipe out their entire countries population you fucking dumb faggot

I used to disagree with you but i am now convinced that youre correct. America has hundreds of millions of guns but they actually have ZERO guns.

Because a gun that you refuse to use

Does

Not

Exist

It's been a long time since 1776 Nd you need to get over it.
Also this. You don't need missiles and drones when you can nigrig a van filled with explosives to a railroad track
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attack_on_Cloghoge_checkpoint

pigs dont come to a house knowing theres an armed person home and politely ask for their guns. itll be a raid if anything. at that point youre either just gonna die in your sleep or go pvp in minecraft.

Way to lay down and die pussy

Yes you stupid fag, it's called a deterrent, because the government isn't going to massacre half of its population. The military will turn on the rest of the government before that happens, considering the majority of the military are right wing themselves, you fucking stupid cunt

I don't trust the government enough to want to allow it exist, let alone be the only one with some level of force.

truly based

Lot of assumptions in your post dipshit

Good luck occupying cities with tanks and missiles and Jets and drones. When the population has peashooters.

What assumption moron? The military IS majority right wing, fact. The government will not be capable of removing guns using force, fact.

That lost to Afghanistan

whether gun control is enforced or not criminal ghetto niggers will always possess firearms. it stands to reason that it is in the interest of the law abiding,white,citizenry to also be armed and able to defend itself against this negroid negro scourge.

Attached: 18780.jpg (472x888, 79.46K)

Yes all of that, that you just said, is an assumption. You dont actually know any of that for sure and 90% of the military took the vax. If tjeyre not willing to risk their ahitty paycheck having military 4 year long career why would they risk death for you?

Why don’t people just take a quick look at Mexico and see how stupid thqt is?

Yeah keep it going murca it's getting really interesting. I just wish to hell a bunch of nra members kids get shot up at school.

>the machinery of the strongest military the world has ever known
Literal goatfuckers with ak's btfo'd you in afghanistan you delusional ameriniglet

Attached: b6fe63d8494eaafcf4f9a3a7cba0ed66eca0f9783c60cd8ee2528718a007af20.png (2518x1024, 362.33K)