Biden isn't having any of it

Based Biden doing the right thing. How come conservatives think mentally ill teenagers should be able to buy guns anyway?

abc.net.au/news/2022-05-25/biden-condemns-texas-school-shooting-robb-elementary-uvalde/101097332

Attached: 1653450991219.jpg (1079x1034, 496.28K)

Fuck off, chink.

They shouldn't, but gun control laws aren't going to prevent that from happening. You're expecting violent criminals to care about what the law says...good luck with that. All this will do is add more red tape for the actual responsible gun owners who care about following the rules, while the gangbangers and psychos will find ways to get them off the street or from one of their degenerate contacts

disarm the police first.

Attached: 1605745065693.jpg (376x369, 14.28K)

everyone these days is mentally ill, follow the news more

It's way more easier than having good mental healthcare.

He knows his party is fucked in the midterms and he’s not getting re-elected, possibly impeached so he just might do something crazy. I’m getting really fucking excited now.

>inb4 red flag gun laws
>inb4 bump stock ban
Oh wait.
I'm sure mag limit nation wide will be something B*den attempts via EO or allowing families of dead victims to sue the AR distributors or manufacturers.

Won't work every single time but the gun laws do work all over the world. You don't get shootings in school on a weekly basis anywhere except America.

Because governments cannot be trusted to violate human rights only a little bit.

Legimately what the fuck happened to America in the late 1990s-2000s that caused all of this? Zoomers are killing each other every day now, is it social media?

No they don't.
According to the 2013 CDC study that Obama commissioned, there are roughly 40k unlawful gun deaths every year, 66% of which are suicide.
On the flip side, there are up to 3.2 million defensive uses of firearms a year by private citizens.
Fun fact, the vast majority of school shootings are niggers shooting other niggers in the parking lot.
TLDR: fuck you, come take them faggot

They're not. School shootings are almost exclusively drug dealing niggers shooting drug dealing niggers, which didn't use to get classified as school shootings.

I can't wait for Alaska to ignore them

Attached: HAHAHAHAHA!!.jpg (765x605, 156.11K)

I was asking a normal person not a deranged idiot

Most of the time they just take their own life..

>such a priority he sat on it for two years
Blood is on your hands Joseph Robinette Biden.

demoralization took full effect I think

Based Biden, a man of action. Take notes Trumpies.

SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED

Isn't this how civil war user said it would start

>is it social media?

Probably. It causes a lot of inferiority and self hatred to fester amongst social outliers.
>social retards, ugly people, etc.

There's a study about what it does to people's world views and self esteem. Too lazy to find it, but I believe it to be whats happening to kids these days.

Number of school shootings per year in all of Europe vs USA?

>federal government decides to try and overstep its authority yet again
>states tell the feds to fuck off
Oh boy, please do try something. I've been waiting for the feds to finally rustle one too many jimmies.

Number of men your mother hasn't slept with vs the number of men she has?
You can choose to omit Africans if you want.

>violent criminals
in this case we're talking about mentally ill, borderline retarded young adults, often from sheltered backgrounds
yeah I don't expect a 30 year old lifelong gang member to not know how to get a gun on the black market, but a 19 year old white or hispanic NEET with misplaced rage issues?
Yeah, I'd expect them to get caught very quickly asking around for black market assault rifles, because they wouldn't know the first place to look or how to ask. Feds would be on them like flies on a picnic.

This argument of "can't restrict guns at all cuz all it does is stop good people, not bad" has always seemed retarded to me, because there are huge numbers of retarded criminals. Often that is what turns them into career criminals: the complete mental inability to function in normal society.
I do think you should have a right to have a gun, for for some reason gun nuts go full absolutist on citing the 2nd amendment. Apparently that is the only amendment without any exceptions whatsoever, despite being the most ambiguously worded. Even the 1st (by far the most important) has many exceptions, but the 2nd? Sacrosanct, cannot be touched, even to keep literal retards from buying guns.

This is all his fault. We need orange man back now.