Are you ready to become a nogun?

Your second amendment will be revoked, and all your guns will be confiscated.

Welcome to the club.

Attached: magazine-rifle-airsoft-eletrico-m4-4003mg-jg-6mm-5403.jpg (800x800, 76.47K)

SHALL

BE

FRINGED

I saw a 3D printed MP5, it seemed to be fully homemade and reinforced by common metal parts.

If jews begin to concern troll about ammo there are ways to bypass this with harmless homemade stuff as well.

Lol. Ye fucked up.

Doesn't have the votes, can't be sustained in court.

I will simply hide mine. I bought them from people locally with no registration.

If it actually happens and they amend the constitution, there won't be any reason to stay in America. It will be downhill from there. I'm thinking NZ maybe. I have a friend there. Seems nice.

I hope so. And they should do it before we're all forcefully vaxxed.

As a Calicuck in my parents' apartment with no car, I've always been a nogun. What am I gonna do, take 2 buses to the nearest gun store and then to only ranges are even further and all indoors/underground.

I still watch Hickok45, and am inspired to try to get to somewhere I can have my own house, even if it's a small prefab. and simply carry my guns to an outdoor range nearby if I still not driving.

nah that MP5 still costs almost a thousand dollars because it's made from an expensive parts kit. AR is a lot cheaper and plentiful

If this was possible, they would've already done it. The constitution is already a sheet of toilet paper to these kikes/women/masons in the government, that isn't what is protecting gun ownership. Trying to guilt Americans into handing them in is literally all they can think of, because trying to confiscate half a billion guns themselves is both logistically/financially impossible and would actually start a civil war.

Attached: consider.png (1000x1000, 263.61K)

two thirds of the states legislatures to ratify would be required without changing a single word of the amendment proposed, they can't even get a majority in the federal senate without kamala's vote

KEK, keep dreaming LARPer
You will be de-gunned and the LARP will end

If you have to wait until things get to being desperate enough to use a 3d printed gun you’ve already lost. As you’ll be the single out and jailed indefinitely

Millions of black people are laughing at this post

2/3rds yes from both House and Senate and THEN 3/4 of the states must vote yes to approve it.

Best of luck. Let us know how it works out.

lick my balls favelanigger, come get em.

Attached: 1579534144280.jpg (555x600, 73.05K)

Good thing I exclusively used IEDs

IUDs

Fixed it for you

Gtfo faggot

>> relying on politicians to decide if you can have guns or get murdered by pigs for having guns

You are a pink wet pussy

>On Monday we conducted a mass seizure of major metropolitan zones across the continental U.S.
>Results have come back in that we are now hiring and only confiscated 8 guns
>Please don't shoot at the local police when they kick your door in

I have just resigned myself that America is literally retarded. The MOARCARS culture that sprang up in the 40's combined with lead additives created violent, impulsive dullards.

Now take that and barf out guns like ZARDOS. That's America. A magical place where for example somebody thinks the King of Sweden is using a hidden radio transmitter in his penis to turn everybody in America into Thai ladyboys. So of course this means dude has to go Scarface on a Chuck E Cheese. In the old days fucker would get fitted with a nice, white coat. But now with the internet dude can find an echo chamber of people who just KNOW what the King of Sweden and his dastardly dick are up to.

>2nd amendment revoked
>with the current supreme court

kek.

Fag Marriage is more likely to be revoked in the next 4 years than the 2nd amendment is.

At best they can stop the sale of automatic weapons.

But going around confiscating everyones guns might actually lead to civil war and the state wont risk that

The entire premise of this post is fucked up. The black people you all hate are RIGHT NOW doing what you all claim you will do when da gubbbment says you cant own guns.

Yet here you are shivvering at the thought of 1) niggers with guns being exactly what you wish you were 2) not doing shit when da gubbment tell you to kneel and suck their cock.

And youre afraid because that is exactly what you will do

For realz do not go to that globalist shithole. Aus or stay where you are

>nogun
Stupid macacaotranny. Also the steroids police and cariocas have guns, just not you KEK.

Sorry faggots can't take away God given rights.

Rare Based Leaf.

They are desperate bceause the ruling class is losing control. It's why they're rolling out psyop after psyop- pandemics, economic meltdown etc

They know they are fucked and the population has zero respect for the ruling institutions but because of guns they can't do fuck all about it.

Because youre a faggot pussy. Guns are useless when you cant get to them. Free men stand and fight without hiding and sometimes they die

Retard, government agents weaponizing autists create these shootings, and only in election years.

>> the government is corrupt
>> 2/3rds of the government needed to...

Shut up faggot

kys, nigger.

Attached: 21091674.05000003_photo_2022-05-03_13-47-09.jpg (1054x1280, 126.17K)

From my cold dead hands. Fed niggers, you have a right to disobey any order that can get you killed. And if you cross the threshold of my home, that is what will happen.
>SHALL
>NOT

Fair enough ideally but I will do no such thing so long as I know the average normie will vilify me for it. When normies get on the right side of things then I'll care, until then they're just getting what they deserve.

good, this is getting old. you have no one to blame but yourselves. not every shooting is a “false flag” or cia job. there really are some sick fucks out there.

All that money you faggots ponied up for your ARs and now they're getting grabbed. Lmao

Are you saying the King of Sweden is a Jew?

GUNS DON'T BELONG IN THE HANDS OF CITIZEN! PERIOD!

The second amendment is about military and war. It's not about shopping in your shart mart and then just randomly buy an Assault Rifle with 2 thousand ammunition to shoot up a school full of innocent children.

Why is Biden allowing this?

Weak bait m8

It's even funnier that they think that the ATF won't shoot their fucking dogs on their way to grabbing those guns easy peasy.

Attached: AntiGoylem V1.0.jpg (800x586, 65.49K)

The House of Congress? This bill wouldn't make it past my living room.

I dont even know what shitty 4th world country that flag is but it doesn't matter because you're a faggot
>filthy brown opinion discarded

ATF field agents are obese lmao. Too fat to do shit.

Come and take it.