Is Maine an overlooked solution to the white homeland problem?

Is Maine an overlooked solution to the white homeland problem?
>Population 1.341 million
>According to the 2010 Census, Maine has the highest percentage of non-Hispanic whites of any state, at 94.4% of the total population. In 2011, 89.0% of all births in the state were to non-Hispanic white parents.
>The state's population density is 41.3 people per square mile, making it the least densely populated state east of the Mississippi River
>As of 2010, Maine was also the most rural state in the Union, with only 38.7% of the state's population living within urban areas.
>there are large tracts of uninhabited land in some remote parts of the interior of the state, particularly in the North Maine Woods

Attached: Maine_population_map.png (600x600, 157.78K)

Why do they mostly vote democrat?

If whites made another homeland non whites would be begging to be let in and white women will vote overwhelmingly to let them.

Also has a pretty advantageous border situation with the sea and the mountains making land approaches difficult. Michigan's lower peninsula is similarly strategic and good for making a border wall, but it is a lot more populated and diverse.

Democrats pander to unions sometimes.
Republicans rape labor laws and permit all of the shitty things that democrats do.
There is no reason not to vote democratic, because the only parties we have are Democrats and the people who Democrats walk all over.

Fuck off. We're full.

Because they come from the whitest places in the country. They barely have to deal with blacks and if they do said blacks are higher class than inner city blacks. They live in a bubble.

Constant tick checks, Fuck that.

Shut up

>north west imperative
Welcome to Any Forums newfriend.
lurk more before posting.

As I've lived in Portland, ME for the past 18 years. They haven't been culturally enriched yet. It's starting to though. There's certain places you don't go to at night for risk of being beaten and robbed.

Idk potholes probably. The population of the entire state is significantly less than that of cities like Houston though, so your vote, insofar as voting is ever real, matters more there.
>Half the state is less than one person per square mile.
What?
Yeah this is the backwards version. If Covington wasn't so fat, he would have got off his ass and went to Maine.

I want to move to Maine
I'm stuck in school though and I doubt i could find an IT job up there after I graduate

Be careful man I hear the snow is pretty insaine.

So? I'm from New England
My dad moved us down to this shithole southern state in like 2003

Because they are ignorant (females etc) and haven't personally discovered / experienced what multicultural hell feels like. It's only when trouble ends up at the persons doorstep that they feel the need for change, that's why you can live / flee as far away from trouble as possible and still only self loath in ignorance.

>Half the state is less than one person per square mile.
Yes. Full; as I said.

because they don't live near niggers. White people are very kind and emapthic by nature. They just assume that blacks are like them, but darker.

that's why you don't let women vote, retard

You bout to get midwesternized, lobster boy.
Just kidding, I can't afford a house in Maine.

The problem is that the jobs are largely seasonal.

What are the whitest parts of the United States?

Northern New England and Montana or something

They legalized weed and you can grow that inside year round and get 3 or 4 harvests a year (maybe more with autoflowers), though if it's anything like in Michigan, applying for a license is prohibitively expensive. Remote and creative work is also an option, and farming, including subsistence farming and indoor vertical farming (to make the work non-seasonal), could be another avenue.

(Not saying these things would be a good thing for you particularly or that they would be accessible, but if there was a wignat thing like the northwest imperative there, maybe there could be some economic cooperation.