REVOKE THE 2A NOW

I'm tired of you gun nuts that put your guns over children.

>Shall not be infri—
Shut the fuck up. Clearly, the Second Amendment hasn't been working. And it never will. Schools aren't battlegrounds. An American isn't comfortable enough to go ANYWHERE anymore because of the 2A. We need gun control NOW, and hopefully, Texas turns blue in the midterms because of this shit.

Look at what y'all done. Look at what your ideologies have caused. Another 20+ people dead. The 212th mass-shooting in 2022.

Can't wait for the GOP to become a minority party and watch them bitch more about election frauds. Gen-Z grew up under Obama, and most will vote Democrat. And generations afterwards as well, no matter if you put an unpopular candidate as the Dem nominee.

Wake up.

Attached: Jojo.jpg (1242x632, 214.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5ju4Gla2odw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SHALL

Shhhhhh no one cares.

It's counter intuitive but more guns will lower gun crimes. Gun education and safety taught to everyone that wants a license to drive should be mandatory.

This is why we need guns to protect ourselves from these crazies. Criminals don't follow gun laws only law abiding citizens do. Also spiced. Are you raiding?

18th amendment

>vagina blubbering sounds
great post retard
shall not be infringed

sure are a lot of these zog bot threads right now. did something happen?

Attached: 22a256ba5286d2edf5939b3b884f9144e3ee13ed036a744eb6580f79c1ef24ae_1.jpg (888x886, 93.31K)

212 mass shootings, over half resulted in zero deaths, of the ones that resulted in death, only 10 resulted in more than 3 deaths. only 2 have resulted in 10 or more deaths, buffalo and uvalde.
vast majority are gang related black or hispanic, in fact the hispanic kid in uvalde accounting for about a third of the total deaths alone.
Both buffalo and uvalde taking place during the durham trial, the only two actual mass shootings this year, one in a red progun state, the other a racially motivated crime.
Go back to sleep, nothing to see here.

Attached: bait.png (224x225, 6.26K)

It's impossible to take away people's guns without using guns to do that. Therefore the plan would be, even if we take away the guns, that actually there is a large group of people still holding guns. I imagine all the criminals will have guns, and all the police and feds, and soldiers, and basically everyone but me. But anyone it would be impossible to take away my guns without threatening me with guns, so the whole thing makes no logical sense whatsoever. And good luck taking anyone's guns without using guns to do it.
Also these problems could basically be fixed by banning non-whites from owning guns, or kicking them out of our country, or at least not forcing whites to leave with non-whites. That plus not forcing people to pay for and use communist public government schools, And having all the adults armed and trained. Plus that way we never have to worry about nightmare dystopian government takeovers as seen in countries like Australia and Canada that took guns from some people.

You know, there'd be a lot less than 200 if you stopped letting the gang bangers who do them walk. They just let a bunch of dudes with unlawfully owned, illegally modified machine pistols walk after they shot each other up because of some kind of ridiculous "mutual combatant" rule in whatever shithole city they're in. The police arrested them, booked them for actual literal murder, attempted murder, accessory to murder, etc, and then the prosecutors decided to not go to court with it since the other side shot back. Not the first time for some of those individuals either.

sorry literally don’t care about this obviously false patio to make goyim beg for militarized police everywhere and a populace defenseless. for all i know, this shooting didn’t even happen

Don't care. Seethe harder.

My guns are going no where.

>All of them.

Let's take it further and ban death! When it's illegal to die people won't die anymore.

open carry for all, "fuck around and find out" law. problem solved

Gun violence is almost entirely due to lax immigration policies and illegal immigration in the United States.

Ban all immigration.

Ok groomer

I dont care if you're tired

>a literal nobody from Twitter
ok you've convinced me

None cares about your dumb shit whore

>plz take away my rights
Braindead faggots like you shouldn't be allowed to vote

checked and first post best post.

>1pbtid
What is the point of these threads?

based and checked. fpbp

What if they just made a law against killing people?

I never want to hear a retard moan about trannies. They are clearly deranged. Guns don't kill, the mentally ill do

Attached: 1653406681541.jpg (500x456, 58.67K)

schools are gun free zones

I can’t wait for us to be country #110

>REVOKE THE 2A NOW
youtu.be/5ju4Gla2odw

imagine getting nagged on like this by some woman that youre not even having sex with

Attached: sdsf.png (941x411, 56.76K)

You are retarded if you think you can protect children without guns, use your magic wand from hogwarts to prove I don't need it

You need an Amendment proposed by either 2/3s of both the House and Senate or 2/3s of state conventions.
Then you need 3/4 of all state legislatures to vote in favor of the Amendment.

Attached: 1517122069848.jpg (1271x801, 94.02K)

Shut up, kike.

sage

They can get the fuck out and go to Africa at any time.

based