How can Conservatives be Pro-life and Pro-gun

How can Conservatives be Pro-life and Pro-gun.

Doesn't make sense.

Attached: IMG_20220525_012837.jpg (886x911, 94.39K)

because if someone had a gun they couldve stopped them, because having a gun is the only way a woman can protect herself

Because guns don't kill faggot. Ever seen a gun aim and fire itself? Loony cunt

Guns are life.

Because we have children. And then we teach our children how to shoot. And then eventually, when the time comes, you'll wish your two dads taught you to shoot too.

Shhhhhh no one cares

that's the only downside of guns, weaklings now have just as much a chance at killing you no matter how much bigger and stronger they are. I wish we could go back to an era of melee only, so that I can't be harmed by the inferior

imagine having the ego to sign and date a shitty whiteboard doodle

Attached: very.smug.jpg (551x551, 36.25K)

How can liberals claim to care about the planet and think the human race is a disease on the planet, but be in favor of public health care. Doesn't make sense.

Part of public health is birth control AKA eugenics

Because a gun is a tool and a fetus is a human.

Lmao

The problem is not guns, countries in europe have guns like germany, the swiss, access to pistols, rifles, shotguns that you could go shoot people.

It's americas societal structure and economy which directly determines the mental state of the people. The lack of government infrastructure and help leads poor people to feeling helpless. how can you NOT go on a mass shooting when you realize your government spent 15 trillion of your tax dollars fighting middle eastern farmers with goats for the last 20 years. The enemy in america is the government for pushing people over the edge with such a poor quality of life in america with no assistance. American government is the #1 enemy, that's what everyone should be focusing on.

I guess you guys are gonna have to really double down on the strategy of tension false flags

Well, they are fucked in the head. Don't bother trying to understand them.

What a stupid question.
Although seeing your flag and its GDP explains everything.

>poor quality of life in america with no assistance.
Being born in America instantly puts you in the top 1% of the world.
>The lack of government infrastructure and help leads poor people to feeling helpless
There's plenty of government infrastructure that's why we're at this position of societal degeneracy.

Sure thing go back to having a to raise a bastard some knight fucked into your wife because his family could afford armour and arms training

I guess it makes sense that pro-choicers are pro-gun tho

>doesn't make sense
Highest survival rates are in the middle with high firearm ownership and low abortion numbers reserved for extreme situations.

No guns/High abortion results in lower from niggers
High guns/No abortion results in lower from zealots
No guns/No abortion results in lower from external abusers

dis iagree fucken man dos smarties be wan difend themsolves. wanna kill