How does one avoid eating plastic?

This shit made me paranoid.
Anyone else knows about this? They are literally feeding us fucking plastic and then they wonder why our bodies and minds are turning weaker and weaker as the generations pass.

How does one avoid consuming plastics and other chemicals in this fucking era?

Attached: Screenshot_2022-05-25-14-26-24-99_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg (1440x1841, 466.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DT-VXh0vOOA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>he thinks there’s a way out

Attached: A7126712-E5FF-4B90-A77F-DF15C461214D.png (634x793, 459.98K)

Common misconception. The statistics are actually skewed by Credit Cards Gorge, who eats over 14000 credit cards a year.

Use a steel double walled water bottle.

Read an article a year ago that said microplastics are now considered by many to be what is causing the increase in autism. Exposure in utero.

Is there any proof other than correlation of both increases? Not saying it isn't worth investigating, but people seem to like trying to explain autism with random shit

Not to further blackpill you or anything but its kind of futile. You can drink out of a reusable metal flask, grow everything you eat at home (provided your soil isn't filled with plastic litter or pesticides), but it almost certainly can't be avoided unless by some miracle the entire world stops producing plastic. Even then, how many years will it take for all of it to completely decompose and get out of the oceans, our bodies, animals, etc.?

metalbottlewater?

youtube.com/watch?v=DT-VXh0vOOA

Attached: reap.png (640x635, 681.31K)

A bacteria that eats plastics is all it takes.

NAC gets rid of those micro plastics

Is this why am dyings?

Mitigating the issue is all you can really do.
Plastic is abundant across the world now, and the methods of dealing with it are cataclysmic at most efficient (like releasing modified plastic eating bacteria).
It's really not that high a concentration that you're eating literally a credit card per week, that's probably a spook figure, but you'll want to never heat up plastic and then use it, and always buy good quality meat/vegetable/grain with substitutes that you control in your backyard farm.

Hot tip; don't compost the glossy cardboard you see on cardboard packaging. That layer may contain plastic which is a noticeable contributor to microplastics. Burn it instead, use the ash, just not the bottom ash because that's got the plastics in it.

As for getting microplastics out of your home soil, you could always use plants that siphon it out. Just make sure those plants don't flower because bees and insects will transport the microplastic, heavy metal or toxic chemical present in the plant and soil.

You can't negate but you can reduce by not using plastic products or eating processed food only organic natural unpackaged meat and vegetables.

plastics are a tiny fraction of the poison
your body has been corrupted, poisoned. they changed you to something weaker

Attached: Congenital horror show.jpg (274x354, 20.87K)

>natural unpackaged meat
I get my meat from a local farm but it's also in plastic bags. How do you store your meat?

Lel

Attached: 1650521032033.jpg (1024x572, 83.57K)

Use paper bags for meat storage, or buy a glass recipient, the only plastic about those is the lid.

Wine cellar barrels full of smoked venison

Gorge is a plasticmaxxing chad with a ton of platinum membership perks and free air miles.

Don't think that will work, I buy half a lamb or 10-20 kg packages of beef and put in a freezer.

Maybe if you didn't live off bottled water and soda you'd be better off

I age air dry it in my living room you fag

It's already in the tap water, I hope filtering helps a bit

Not everyone lives at the north pole

it's in the water, the soil, the plants, the fish, the meat, and in the abo cum. good luck

that claim is a bit absurd. it might be POSSIBLE to accidently ingest that much plastic in a week but only if you get 100% of your fluid and food from low quality plastic containers and eat/drink an awful lot more than normal people do.

every generation its something different. In my generation it was high fructose corn syrup. They are trying to turn you into a hypochondriac.