Is there a more subhuman race than Indians?

Not a day goes by here without getting disgusted at my fellow citizens.

They're the most spineless retarded subhumans you'll ever meet.

Even the present so-called Hindu supremacist government bends over backwards to appease Muslims.

There's literal archaeological evidence that most mosques built in India were built over the Hindu temples destroyed by Muslim invaders. You could get this evidence just by digging 2-3 feet. Sometimes they didn't even bother to destroy it, they just build minarets over it and called it Mosques.

But the subhumans that Indians are, won't do anything about it, they'll let Muslims outnumber them, treat them like shit, subvert the government and make it a Islamic caliphate.

These cowards call themselves tolerant and kind because they're too pussy to do anything about the act against their oppressors.

even literal animals are better than indian subhumans, l am so glad l am an anomaly and not like the rest of the population.

Attached: download.jpg (185x273, 9.3K)

Favorite indian state?

Hey nigtard you have indoeuropean blood, don't disrespect your tribe.

God hates Hinduism He put a curse on pajeets

Probably niggers are worse and spics too when they start drinking, but in my limited experience with poos many of them do seem to be unusually unpleasant and obnoxious to be around.

What do u guys think would happen if u coomed but didn't let it out and just pinched the tip of ur dick 2 keep it in

Would it liek disolve back into ur balls or wuould it just stay there forever

>Indians
This obviously includes Bangladeshis and Pakistanis.

>wants to genocide Muslims
>favors Hindu nationalism
tulsi gabbard, is that you?

>subhumans, l am so glad l am an anomaly and not like the rest of the population.
No you are still a subhuman shitskin abo lungi nigger

Ok go be a dental hygienist in Minnesota and shut the fuck up

>I HATE POOS TOO GUYS!!! SEE? I’M SELF AWARE!! Am I based now?
Kys pajeet you will never be one of us

No one cares how uniquely depraved a completely brown country is, let alone one with people who play with poop, shit all over their urban areas, and worship toilets.

Buttblasted Sihk trying to stir shit between Hindus and Muzzies huh, you will never have Khalistan

>Cuckold
A book about Australians

Why would he want to anyway? You're all self-destructive cucks waiting to get culled. Eastern Europeans included.

Stop using my country's flag vpnfaggot.

Creates india bashing thread using VPN.
Then bashes the op for making the indian bashing thread.

Good morning my basterd. Son of bitch bloody

this - l always thought emigrating would solve problems but the west is literally satanic.
l am equally disgusted at low IQ poltards, theres no other website that allows free speech

be with spineless cowards or escape to be with morally bankrupt satanists ... touch choices

He hates them so much that he allowed it to exist for centuries.

Is it just me, or do northern Indians look similar to Persians?

to clarify, this isn't some "look at me white neet massa, l wanna fit in" india hate thread indian newfags make

l am equally disgusted at whitoids and coward abo niggers are 10x better than low iq white neets

>sikhs
>muzzies

same thing

l am west indian, the uncucked of all.

neither a Northie bimaru streetshitter mughal slave...
nor a Southie christcuck cousin fucker british slave

cope

Gujarat

stfu get ur foreskin back first kikeslave nigger

ahhhhhh finally, l feel better now.

the ranting felt really cathartic.

thanks for listening poltards, l am leaving now

>l am so glad l am an anomaly and not like the rest of the population.
jej