What do Americans spend their money on really...

What do Americans spend their money on really? I live in a communist hellhole with 80% taxation and I still have money left at the end of the month.

Attached: IMG_20220521_164720_1.jpg (3456x3456, 1.6M)

stuff

many americans deal with the problem of their local government fining them for various infractions every week, leaving notices on the door like "you dont have a cover on the top of your chimney, that's a $100 fine" and "your roof is missing 1 shingle that's a $100 fine" and "your grass is 4 inches tall that's a $100 fine" and "you attached a small wooden cat ram to the outside of your window without a building permit, that's a $100 fine" (this one really happened to me) constantly

Most Americans are retarded enough to spend all of their money, regardless of how much money they have. Their "standard of living" is always raised to the limit of their salary.

They get a raise?
Great, they can afford a new car.
They get a new job?
Well, time to move into a larger house.

In short, they are all idiots.

the one for being fined for not having a cover on top of my chimney was real too

>cat ramp*

I spend it on food

>living under the petty tyranny of a Home Owner's Association
BRUH.
Why subject yourself to that bullshit?
Just don't pay, or move somewhere else.
The little authoritarians who run those things all deserve a bullet in the head.

burgers

Also, it should be noted that most American men are flaccid cuckolds who can't say no to their wives, and as all women have the minds of a 16-year-old teenager, they spend money like a drunken sailor every damned day, ordering shit online, shopping for clothes, demanding a new set of furniture every couple years, etc, etc, etc. It never ends because men are too pussy to set boundaries with their retarded wives.

they buy overpriced unhealthy food because they can't farm or breed animals or even plant a tree near their shitty suburban copypasted ocerpriced cardboard "homes".

its not a HOA in this case its the city government

I have hella dollars, the fuck you talmbout?!?

>local government fining them for various infractions every week, leaving notices on the door like "you dont have a cover on the top of your chimney, that's a $100 fine"
What?! You have the guns and can't even use them on the thiefs?

I don't live around niggers and spics and thus HOAs are not a thing in my state.

They spent a lot of money on goyslop instead of making their own food.

BTW you seem to live in Robert Spencer's utopia not in the America of Free.

The goy spend their money on what they always have. Frivolous shit that has a huge markup.

The Fully Human just save and save and save and eventually outpace the retards this system would work better without all the safety nets

Fleshlights and body pillows

Fuck, what shithole city do you live in?
I used to live in Phoenix and they had petty bureaucrat diversity-hires who would drive around neighborhoods all day looking for "infractions" and "violations". I was helping out an elderly friend, and some mystery-meat woman showed up at his house demanding that the weeds in the yard be pulled, or there would be a big fine. My initial instinct was to kill her, but of course I just spent a day pulling weeds in 110-degree weather so my friend didn't get fined.

Now that I've studied Natural Law and the science of morality and ethics, I can see my initial instinct was CORRECT. Nobody has the "right" to rule over other people. As society continues to break down, I hope that a lot of these immoral bureaucratic types get EXACTLY what they deserve.

Attached: joker get what u deserve.gif (498x255, 3.57M)

Baltimore Maryland