IT’S HAPPENING

HAPPENING IN TEXAS!

Jesus Christ how depraved can you get?

amp.cnn.com/cnn/2022/05/21/us/texas-toddler-mcdonalds-cheeseburger-doordash-trnd/index.html

Attached: 899E2247-1D2D-4932-89A5-DDCF413F9CE3.jpg (1170x1848, 395.39K)

how can he keep getting away with this?!

What's amazing is that that toddler could complete an entire delivery order but OP is still posting AMP links

that's fucked
I think I'm going to throw up

>accidently

Shit the mother will never financially recover from this...

they are not sending their best to make slide threads.
Though this one seems like it could be fun.

>mass looting
>mass tooting

You WILL eat the burgers.
You WILL be fat,
You WILL be true American.
And you WILL be happy.

Another based glowie article published to activate Mossad. Same thing happened before the Epstein murder. Mysterious In and Out burger found in NYC! Mustve been a billionaire with a private jet! Wtf?

I do Doordash/grubhub/Ubereats/etc/etc

There is this one house in a very affluent area of town where the "teenager" who lives there will literally order hundreds of dollars of shit to the house when they get mad at their parents. You will drive up to this absolute fucking mansion, all stone and gothic, literally tens of millions of dollars of house to drop off some Chick-fil-a and be met with a pile of other deliveries. When I say "pile", I'm talking a mound of deliveries. It's fucking hilarious. They always tip really well, lmao. We all know what's going on when the drop off address pops up.

>rich kid is pissy again

It's time to get rid of phones once and for all I'm literally shaking

That country is a giant cluster fck of degeneracy

Fuck that little faggot im gonna order 32 cheese burgers. I only eat meat no vegan can defeat me.

based

GrubHub perks give you deals on the food you love. The kind of deals that make you boogie.

Get the food you love, with perks from GrubHub! Grub what you love!

Attached: 1608607472207.webm (640x360, 764.55K)

I dunno about that, but they give you good thermal bags, doordash and UE dont give you shit. I've never used the service, just use it to pay bills. I can cook.

the jew fears the amp link

It's time to change that diaper

>The total order came out to $91.70, in part because Barret left a "really generous" 25 percent tip, said Golden.

Top Kek

Attached: 1639479511944.webm (640x480, 2.58M)

Attached: woman and man share a meal.webm (640x360, 2.52M)

Attached: a744961b12482dee90697e6b4fb34.jpg (414x517, 24.05K)

yes, yes we will.

Attached: Ellana Bryan Burger.jpg (964x1200, 189.1K)

Wait you can order a date?

> 2-year-old doesn’t tip after ordering 31 cheeseburgers after mom leaves phone unlocked

it's not that big of a financial burden, user.

Attached: b gurl in cow dress and cow hair band.webm (576x1024, 1.58M)

He was joking.

staged. narcissist mother wanted to be in a "funny" human interest story to soften the blow at an especially "hard" day of the news cycle.

Attached: burgertime.jpg (317x281, 14.89K)

yes

Attached: woman in noodle soup.jpg (1332x1666, 435.62K)

Goddamn white kid making all the morbidly obese black and Latrino children!!!!!!

If they told more stories like this instead of incessant race baiting our country might not be so fucked up

ah, I see.
I enjoy comedy as well.

Attached: Seinfeld Aryan.jpg (2592x1460, 965.17K)

*Starve
Forget it...

You're onto us Tuomo. This Finn knows our secret to happiness. Burgers.

Attached: triple-double 750xx5472-3078-0-285.jpg (750x421, 62.87K)

This mini racist is out of control! Probably ordered them from a store that employs black people too.

No wonder than yankees are fat.