BASED!

This user is absolutely spot on about americans in general and how to properly deal with them once and for all.

Attached: BASED.png (1080x1490, 380.5K)

This user too.

Attached: 20211129_005828.png (1080x1220, 474.82K)

There is NOTHING redeemable about America. Not even one thing. The culture is dreadful, people behave like maniacal sociopaths, worshiping money over race and family. The food is poisoned, covered in glyphosate, unripe, nutritionless, GMO filth. The air is filled with chemtrails. The waterways are filled with microplastics, estrogens from birth control, fluoride, etc. The people, oh man the people. I could go on for ages about all the things Americans do that fill me with anger.

If you sit down and observe how Americans act, everything they do is greedy, self-servicing, or completely pointless. The concept of soul no longer exists in this land. The last remnants of what America was is in the elderly WW2-era people who are on their death beds.

The conservatives conserve absolutely nothing, they just slow down the agenda ever so slightly. Conservatives today are yesterday's hardcore liberals. Tomorrow the conservatives will be Leninists while the Left will be Trotskyists. No Americans who read this post even understood that reference, which shows how poorly educated Americans are, also. The education systems are not about teaching people to strive, innovate, and achieve, but rather to conform and consume. People here have no conception of higher ideals, caring only for their basest desires, food, sex, drugs. ALL of which they consume in excess, because moderation isn't encouraged in any respect. Gamblers, cheats, and con artists is the USA. (Cont)

Attached: american-temple.jpg (1080x754, 100.26K)

DEATH TO AMERICA

Attached: 1623461127753.jpg (640x746, 322.47K)

(Cont) The movies worship criminal niggers, and meth cooks (you know what the fuck I am talking about).

They encourage promiscuity and actively mock chastity, loyalty, virtue, and practically all morals. Even the "conservative" "based and redpilled" Americans actively enjoy Jewish filth like "Always Sunny", "Sopranos" (hahahahah Jamal Ginsberg!!!!), or what ever have you boomer sitcoms. They love watching White men, fathers be emasculated while their intelligent but loving wives fix everything.

Their games consist of mindless violence, sex, drugs, the usual stuff they enjoy in real life. They love to pay $60+ (with DLC, of course!) to play as mulatto niggers and women killing the evil bad White guy. Recently, they also hate masculinity and view it as a toxic, non-integral part of civilization. The children actively mimic niggers and emulate nigger rappers in everything they do. Once again even the "based and redpilled" Americans here and everywhere love talking like niggers.

Truly, I could go on for ages and ages. I have in the past. There is nothing redeemable about the country. Not a single one aspect AT ALL. Get that through your thick, 7% Cherokee (BASED!) heads.

And finally, the one "redeemable" aspect most Americans love to use

>but muh gunz
Which has done nothing but given you a false sense of security where you will just sit on your potbellied ass in your disgusting slobby den eating fast food and LARPing about how you'll do something once X line is crossed. But you will FOREVER and EVER change the goalposts until you are dead, likely of heart disease. Don't let the "muh guns" (which they never use) excuse fool you, Americunts are the biggest fucking cowards known to man-kind. Holy shit. The most armed populace and not a single one of them could take out the heebs who fucked their country worse than DuPont.

DEATH TO AMERICA!

Attached: two_more_weeks.png (1232x711, 1.48M)

>Tldr
Rent free

Maybe the OP should do it then. Or do they not have a loicense to keeyill?

> T. amerikneelers

Attached: amerikeks.webm (1160x710, 2.93M)

wow man thats super based!

Attached: 1652648741978.png (974x998, 134.16K)

Make your statement shorter. I can't read that big of words.

> T. Assblasted muttoids

Attached: 1637557821821.png (1009x617, 89.41K)

Please. Try. White America is armed to the teeth.

The only reason anyone would save this is if they posed it themselves.

Attached: cc5c86a2ea6ec9de8c9a864256db39819206084965f6dd1c875dc5ede25dd462_1.jpg (1700x820, 89.56K)

Ah the garbage people from the dumpster part of the world are crying about our awesomeness again. It's all so tiresome.

Attached: 1600295840151.jpg (500x637, 94.54K)

Hmmmmm

Well the mutts conquered most of the planet, we don't have to care about hardly anyone else. But almost every country has to care about us, because we'll throw a shitfit if they don't.

I can sit comfy in my crumbling city, burger and soda in hand, while you rage and type paragraph after paragraph of criticism I wouldn't read even if I could.

It's not hard to see who's in the worse position right now.

Jews did, you're just the pet golem

Attached: 1615229642054.jpg (1600x1600, 446.34K)

LOL you won't do shit burgerboi. > just more assblasted mutts

KEK!

Attached: 20210919_092308.png (1063x1260, 965.38K)

>Russia invades Ukraine
Everybody wants us to penetrate them anally

Disgusting sandnigger filth the Middle East needs to nuke itself

> Waaaaaaah YoU'Re mUst Be a CcP ChiNk, JeW oR ShiTskiN iF yoU HaTe Or CriTiCiSe AmErikWa.....

LOL why are muttoids like this?

Attached: mutt-seething-and-pounding.gif (570x537, 96.11K)

>t. that one jew that always posts under the nazi flag

What the heck did you just say about me, you little honey bun? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Cutie Patooties, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret tweets on Daddy Trump, and I have over 300 confirmed snookims. I am trained in butter biscuits and I’m the top sweetie in the entire US sugar doodles. You are nothing to me but just another Daddy. I will cuddle you the heck out with warmth the likes of which has never been felt before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying that dookie doo to me over the Internet? Think again, cutie. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Mommies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the huggie wuggies, deary. The huggies that wipes out the silly little thing you call your meanie doodles. You’re in trouble, Daddy. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can tweet you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in butter boops, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Cutie Wooties Fruity Tooties and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your widdle face, you little cutie pie. If only you could have known what huggie wuggies your little “tweetie weetie” was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your mouthy wouthy. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, honey buns. I will wiggle woop all over you and you will drown in it. You’re really sweet, honey.

Imagine screenshotting your own post and making a thread about it.
Saged, OP

Shameless self check just to sage op again

Christ deniers will be in all fields.
Where they belong.

Attached: 1633138865889.png (1272x1023, 1.24M)

LOL as expected just more seething from assblasted mutts.

Attached: IMG_20211016_135208_460.png (440x512, 212.26K)

I would have zero issues teaming up with niggers to kill sanctimonious Europoors.

So do you just set a autohotkey script to do post this thread once a day or what?

> T. Absolutely assblasted mutts

Attached: 1_5015081858107441595_1.gif (320x288, 52.76K)

It is, however, in the best economical interest for an average American to sustain the status quo. You country drains the world with its tight grip, lead by the same elite, you hate. If you let the grip slip, your standard of living will drastically fall. Though some artificial bubbles like the real estate one may pop.