I described to varg vikernes on twitter

about how things are in america with nigs troon groomers drug addiction skyrocketting and soul sucking capitalism, he thanked me for putting things into perspective for him,

then the next day him and his wife switched sides to die hard russian in the current conflict and publicly apologizing to russians for ever being against them and thanking them for standing up to america, the globohomo capital of degneracy, now Varg tweets about how america is the #1 enemy of humanity

fucking kek

Attached: png-clipart-pepe-the-frog-pol-alt-right-frog-television-animals.png (900x843, 16.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GandalftheWhi19/status/1527375954296745987
twitter.com/GandalftheWhi19/status/1527375167722098688
youtube.com/watch?v=4kQrCepo3rQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

twitter.com/GandalftheWhi19/status/1527375954296745987
twitter.com/GandalftheWhi19/status/1527375167722098688

Varg has always been russiaboo, he squats and drives Lada 4x4

Attached: RWLOZUMCv2A.jpg (604x427, 140.86K)

Nigger, you can't even breed

Attached: White - Birthrate US.png (798x782, 494.75K)

he's a boomer who used to posture like a badass to teenagers on YT, about murdering a man in underpants 30 years ago. of course he seeks validation from zoomies like you

Well, is he wrong tho? DEATH TO AMERICA IN MINECRAFT

thats a soviet vehicle with nazi paint. He only liked USSR for building durable vehicles instead of the "built to fail" capitalist designs we all have in the west
his videos are informative if you watch them. And hes not pretending to be a badass
he actually is in a lot of ways

>switched
how long have you known about varg? are you a real human?

>IN MINECRAFT
>not in Roblox
ngmi

he barely brings up killing euronymous unless hes asked. except in his very earliest videos. when hed just gotten out of prison and it was an obvious elephant in the room

and hed been silenced over it for like 20 years obviously he was excited to finally be able to give his side of the story

I don’t understand this shill post. >Varg changes opinion. This means I’m disillusioned against white nationalism. SAGE

about a couple years he hates communists but has a little respect for russia.
roblox is for the most braindead of the braindead minecraft is everything roblox ever wanted to be

>about murdering a man in underpants 30 years ago

It was self-defense. He had it coming.

youtube.com/watch?v=4kQrCepo3rQ

he's been an outspoken russophile since forever
it was already evident in his prison letters published on burzum.org, which was run by a russian guy.

very true
euronymous was threatened and wanted to prove his dominance to a straightup alpha and varg showed him that wont work

Attached: pepewizrrd.gif (421x498, 316.6K)

He’s right lol
The false US government is the world’s largest crime syndicate, far more corrupt than Russia or China. Their tentacles cover the glove

Euronymous deserved it

This is really depressing honestly. Our society is failing extremely quickly and it was by design

oh
ig he always liked russia some

He def wasnt so hateful of america (at least on twitter) til i said that though. Now he tweets about how america is the biggest enemy of the whole world just about every other day

niggernes lmao