What would you reply? Is it truly about gun ownership?

What would you reply? Is it truly about gun ownership?

Attached: ssgr.jpg (720x1021, 179.52K)

Jew political, funding and voting data....

Attached: guns.jpg (617x900, 158.71K)

>admits to sacrificing kids to get what they want
It's like when Nancy Pelosi thanked George Floyd's ghost for dying.

brank you bor your borvice brave baby
>glap
>glap
>glap

Attached: 983490ccea864486a40d8ad1bb88a5accc1f2a718b413b5c401a9c13af8405a3_3.jpg (320x320, 23.01K)

G-d bless them, everyone

fuck you glownigger.

freedom isn't free Paco

Attached: 42e.jpg (600x789, 71.84K)

There is no right to education in the Constitution.

Attached: 1653427961232.jpg (843x834, 102.29K)

why is there armed security at courthouses to protect kike lawyers and nigger criminals, but putting armed guards in schools is too much for these fucking crybaby cocksuckers.

goddamn liberals and capitalists and kikes and trannies.............fuck this gay country t bh

>freedom isn't free
I'm not being sarcastic either. Danger is the price freedom. A free man faces danger. Too bad Dubya poisoned the well on this during the Iraq War. Probably a part of some (((long term plan))).

Kids be scared

Attached: lanza hogg.jpg (278x181, 7.65K)

Case and point Australia.. holy fuck Australia post COVID especially

you think they don't know what they're doing?
they intentionally don't want schools to be safe and guarded because then they wouldn't be able to get shot up and be used as fuel for gun control bills
these kikes are fucking sick, I'm so tired of this shit

The "well-regulated milita" part would have excluded (most) non-Whites from owning weapons.

Cool
Still not getting my guns LOL

Attached: 1643930764335.jpg (720x724, 28.77K)

i didn't go on a shooting spree so why do i have to lose my guns?
the fuck was on the radar for a long time and they had plenty of opportunities to prevent this...but did nothing.
the doctors that evaluated this kid should have their license revoked

Attached: dont fuck with me dont tread on me.jpg (1024x1024, 46.06K)

It’s about americans being bat-shit crazy. You wouldn’t give a gun to a schizo so why would you give them to a clinically insane population?

I do think most high and even middle schools have resource officers. They likely became more common after Columbine.
I've seen schools enclosed with metal gates with security manning the only road in and out. Of course one was diverse and had "This is a drug and weapon free school" signs every twenty feet.

gun grabbers love to use that part as a big "gattcha" clap back without realizing the 2nd isn't saying the everyday man can't own a gun.

Attached: 2nd amendment for dumbs.jpg (3012x1728, 1.06M)

>"gattcha" clap back
Fuck off back to plebbit, nigger.

usually the SRO is the retard of the police department, and there's like 1 cop to look after a thousand kids.

we need to have a proper school defense system, or i wouldn't send my kids to school anymore, teach their asses at home

leaders need to take the womp pill when addressing this. the democrats will try like hell to use this and the buffalo shooting as political fuel to help bump their dismal chances in the upcoming elections.
republicans need to do two key things to dismantle their "argument".

1. point out the lack of any investment in events like the waukesha parade, the new york subway shooting and the numerus hidden stories of blacks targeting asians and asian owned businesses.
2. disconnect the emotional baggage from the argument (helpful if step 1 is used)
tl;dr pic related

Attached: willy wompa.png (647x330, 264.69K)