Dam... literally crying

dam... literally crying...
well, Any Forums?

Attached: צילום מסדי נתונים.png (745x1121, 1.03M)

Kid would probably grow up more functional in that hetero home than the fagfest.

imagine if some puusy gay guy who gets held by men was your "dad"

forgot your filename, JIDF diaper fetishist

Obvious bias. Normally the people who adopt children are upper middle class or higher, not trailer trash.

Jew detected

Lmfao caught

As if that wasn't deliberate

What do the moon runes in the filename say? Do they explain how the fags just wanted a kid to molest?

Attached: gaypride.jpg (728x1024, 179.25K)

This is ass backwards. Crucifix in home of degenerates. In real life, government attempts to shut down Catholic adoption charities because they won't send babies to gay parents.

That picture is infuriating. I'm genuinely pissed off. Top couple should be allowed to adopt. Androgynous tomboys are God's gift to us straight men, and no tomboy should be denied motherhood just because she's infertile.

Attached: Tomboy Skater.jpg (427x640, 49.07K)

it's bait dummy

Nice filename moshe

>Not showing the pedo rape dungeon the two fags had set up in anticipation of the newly arrived boipucci.

Shitty gay propaganda.
I like the touch of the cross on the lower image.

Don’t care. Show flag you (((OPBTHID))) groomer troon faggot. SAGE. DOXX ALL TROON SLIDE THREADS.

What a strawman, the fags in the top picture are on meth and walk around with buttplugs in. They first fight each other every second day and want to adopt so they can sell the child into sexual slavery

Attached: Screenshot_20201208-172213_optimized.jpg (1080x1249, 226.01K)

fags have no business with children

of course they're liars too

kek I didn't even see it was two faggots, thought the short one was some liberal woman.

Why is the kid's bed in the background dripping with cum?

Attached: 20220525_011631.png (248x186, 49.18K)

Teddy bear orgy

Because you decided to post with a meme flag, faggot op

Such bullshit. Too many assholes live in a cartoon world that has virtually no resemblance to the actual world we all live in.

>צילום מסדי נתונים.png
LOL first day Herschel?

Attached: 1581143831687.jpg (785x731, 295.41K)

Theyre pedos