Maybe the Elites are right?

>Same people who want "bodily autonomy" for abortions want you to submit yours for the vaxx
>Same people who want your guns banned are the ones who spout ACAB
>"One race, the human race" and yet whites bad
>Complain about gas prices and yet support the war in ukraine
>Complain about inflation but support mass immigration, which by nature increases demand and thus prices
And many more beliefs like that, those are just off the top of my head.

Despite these beliefs being contradictory, these "people " hold them without understanding they are fundamentally mutually exclusive. Literal doublethink, and yet, they are not aware of it. Why?
Are they just not thinking deeply enough about it? Why, when challenged on these inconsistencies, is their reaction one of anger and confusion, and not revelation and understanding?

The only common factor here between all these beliefs is that they are each mainstream talking points, touted and broadcasted by the msm and your governments, into the malleable minds of these literal man-children, too stupid to think for themselves and who need constant guidance and validation by authority to know they are "doing the right thing".

Maybe the vast majority of humans really AREN'T capable of self-governance, and genuinely need daddy government to dictate every aspect of their pathetic, cattle-like lives.
Maybe autonomy and freedom SHOULD be reserved for those who have the mental capacity to understand its merit. Maybe these "people" really ARE goyim.

It could be that i'm just blackpilled, but I am starting to hope that the vaxx really was just an IQ test, a filter for the mindless NPCs, to see whether or not you're worthy of joining humanity in its next step towards evolution.
That only those who can understand and value freedom as a concept are the ones who are permitted continue existing. That the cattle, the most vile, disgusting, mouth-breathing, loud, violent, retarded humans are the ones who are eradicated from this world.

Attached: apu.png (657x527, 41.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5qOHwplbt7E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Why?
Brainwashing can neutralize or lessen the feeling of cognitive dissonance, eg. with thought terminating cliches.

I would think that in the same vein that hypnosis typically only works on those with lower IQs, that this mainstream brainwashing only works on those with low enough IQs.

Of course the goy are cattle anybody that still hasn’t figured that out is one too

>hypnosis typically only works on those with lower IQs
I know plenty of high IQ individuals who are complete goyim for the system. The cognitive dissonance they experience is maintained through fear of being shunned by peers and/or being praised for expressing popular opinions.

Most people are intellectual cowards.

The common denominator is they all have a abandoned God. He is blinding them to obvious truths like he did the pharaoh when he hardened his heart.

The purpose of this is they are going to be humbled big time. They think the NWO is a conspiracy when you can go on YouTube now and see rabbis talking about bringing in the government of moshiach.

Imagine how stupid they will feel when the NWO is established and they say “what” and we point out that it’s been openly discussed since 2008 online.

A lot of them will probally kill themsekves I imagine.

I'd like to think they are just genetically hardwired for subservience, and constantly require authority to function.

Koe lelesk

This they are cattle. They are wired to obey. This has been known since ancient times.Democracy is a joke

They arent actually high IQ then vpn faggot

I think some are aware of the double think. They understand the consequences of straying off the farm. Women will always follow the strong leaders, even tyrants because they are about self preservation. To call out powerful, the real power, is a real danger to oneself. To follow the pack, even cows to slaughter, gives you time to eat like a king and enjoy some times without worry. A fighting bull will be put on display in the ring or put down.

The pain of existence is too great for some people. The acknowledgement of God is to welcome responsibility which is hard to do aswell. Atheistic Hedonism seems to be the way of the cattle for today. I hope I can rise above it.

We are tribal animals, and we find safety in agreeing with the tribe. Mass media exploits this and the less thoughtful aren’t comfortable with diverging from this group think, even if it leads to contradictions.

So I think the only way out would be cultivating a dialogue that isn’t so divisive and revolving around tribal alliances or group think, but instead one that encourages independent thought, welcomes challenges, and adapts their beliefs accordingly. Essentially, by not being anchored or attached to any thought or group.

I think that only works on the willing. Too many people already so mindbroken that even trying to reason with them to think independently is impossible.
Sometimes people can really only learn through pain and loss. It might literally take concentration camps and mass death for them to understand. And even then, it might not work unless it is literally targeting them specifically, in real time.

Just because they're right doesn't mean they're correct.
Yes, humanity is 90% niggercattle NPCs part of the collective, nonpeople who despise you and want you to suffer a horrible death for even daring to not conform to their religion. But that doesn't fucking mean we should have the planet cleansed in the name of satan and murderfuck kids for moloch.

Attached: 1649661577482.png (480x480, 227.89K)

>to see whether or not you're worthy of joining humanity in its next step towards evolution.
They don't want smart or free people. They want mutt midwits to be perfect wageslaves. You're their enemy and they hope you die out.

How is it even possible to become an elite if you're wrong about stuff?
It's not.

>youtube.com/watch?v=5qOHwplbt7E
Watch ^
These are eugenics-obsessed machiavellians, who want to rid the "useless class" once automation takes over their pathetic lives.
Only free thinkers and creative geniuses to remain.
Like seriously, why have a biological worker who requires food, rest, entertainment, etc, when you can have a robot who never needs breaks except for the occasional oil change? A one time purchase versus paying an employee for years and years.

A bunch of your countrymen were asked to identify where "muh ukraine" is on a map.
Most of them selected germany.

1 way to mars please.

Have your fagdad diddle you some more, that should induce apotheosis and thus increase understanding.

I will watch later but you must consider:
>current course of automation doesn't assume full automation but low-middle skill human operation
>today in many western countries majority of jobs are service jobs or office work that can be eliminated at any moment but still kept although financial losses
>elites are in bed with jews, jews won't ever want to permit aryans to live, not even talking about breeding pure aryans
>"eat ze bugs", WHO, etc. clearly tells you that they want goyim to still remain

Their club is already bursting out the seems. They don't want free thinkers or creative people, they want workers, like that Rockefeller said.