This world is fucked fucker

This world is fucked fucker
Nothing can fix it

Attached: 1652578738622.png (720x697, 683.04K)

the only solution is violence and genocide
i know that's not a popular opinion, but it's a fact, what matters is who is genocided, because there is going to be genocide.

Communism can fix it bro. We believe everyone should own their own home and have a fair share of ownership in the company they work for. That's our entire deal. Rightwingers try to tell you we believe in retarded shit, it's all lies though. We believe you should own your home and have a fair share of ownership in the company you work for. That's it. That's how entire thing

How about just trying to be nice to people and make things better instead, and learning to be tolerant and beneficial toward humanity

Now would be a good time to short this chart

Attached: Historical human population growth - no logo_3.png (900x640, 25.93K)

i am still a free man they can't do shit

how about you go be a retarded faggot someplace else, you fucking cow. you are literally livestock

I just want the right to be myself without harassment, no matter how stealthy the harassment might be.

Why? We have plenty of land and resources. A great abundance of them in fact. A surplus even with all of the people on this planet. Only issue is that so many of our resources are hoarded by so few. So much excess is shaved off for "profits" by private interests

I'm not the livestock. Capitalists are the livestock. The willing livestock. You wanna enslave yourself and serve your billionaire corporate masters. IDK dude y'all are nuts

atom bombs can fix it.

Attached: +_28e84c87eea3792197e66cc3564eb1bf.png (555x560, 412.1K)

Wouldn't people rather butcher the hateful as livestock than the nice?

Smart that you posted an image that looks like it's not far away from a boat or surfboard then.
Have you enough puffins to eat for the journey?

No, we need more Love, user, not being sarcastic. If we had more Love we would actually be in a much better spot. Right now we have a group of people who have so much hate that it makes them happy to destroy everything around them.

And they run our governments and mega-corporations.

heh Spongebob fish fused with Pepe

Attached: 1635985599942s.jpg (250x250, 6.47K)

Okay fine don’t whine about the white race dying out though, if you don’t support actions that fix that problem

>Capitalists are the livestock.
No they at least get something out of it, the true livestock are people who want to be tolerant and beneficial to people who are clearly taking advantage of them and hate them.

Why do libcucks keep shilling for needless excessive reproduction? Stop over-consuming and raping the land. Farmlands are already getting fucked from overproduction, the world can't sustain these needless billions of NPCs that don't do shit about fuck but still consume exorbitant amounts of resources.

Don't need atom bombs, when the problem has been fixed with guillotines in the past.

yeah I've decided to give it another 12 months and if the chinks haven't taken over i'm just gonna kmys

the duality of man