Why did he only kill Mexicans? If he was gonna an hero, he should have gone and killed as many whiteys as possible

Why did he only kill Mexicans? If he was gonna an hero, he should have gone and killed as many whiteys as possible

Although I heard many of the kids killed where the sons of border patrol agents, so I guess that’s a good thing

Attached: B7E7E9C1-C143-4107-A213-01651EEDC431.jpg (739x415, 17.96K)

it was a school in Texas amigo. what kind of kids do you think would be there?

They misgendered xir

calm down whore-hey

kids like you.. mexicans. these post are meant to gaslight whites.

Attached: lanza hogg.jpg (278x181, 7.65K)

>he thinks there are white kids in texas schools
replacement's coming chud

he could have gone to another state. Didnt the buffallo kid travel like 200 miles to reach a city with enough niggers to kill?

im beginning to think this guy was probably also a poltard like the bufalllo kid, after all most american flags on here are just self hating autistic spics from california and texas

i'm whiter than you'll ever be shitskin, but at least the spics vote Republican and hate niggers now. Whites are the biggest NPCs after fucking asians. Hivemind faggots frankly and I stopped even caring about an ethnostate because of it. Who gives a fuck about an ethnostate full of NPCs and tatted up roastie whores?

I dunno, maybe you should stay home then. At least you look white when the cartel cuts your swarthoid face off.

The man not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth. His village are other Mexicans like himself, not white people.

>after all most american flags on here are just self hating autistic spics from california and texas
this

hey tony rigatoni if you are reading this you are one dumb fucking faggot

WHERE IS THE MANIFESTO?

>after all most american flags on here are just self hating autistic spics from california and texas
It's sad how accurate this is.

Bullshit. I'm Mexican and I'd never thought about going full retard. I'm strictly for California's secession. I would only ever consider sending someone to the other side if my state's right of self-determination wasn't respected.

Attached: you.jpg (1024x768, 62.83K)

>The Schrödinger's Mexican
>POC when he gets shot
>White when does the shooting

Why an elementary school? Doesn't make any sense, what motive who he have to kill little kids?.. and just like the Vegas shooting we will never get an answer.

Nah, a solid third of us are from DELMARVA and the surrounding areas. The cultural rot is spiritually oppressive here so we all come to Any Forums to escape it.

glownigger? How's Langley been treating you?

Has always been the case.

I don't understand how wicked must be ones mind to point a riffle on helpless primary school children and kill them.
I can only presume such people are cowards and edgy psycho wannabes who doing it for the "ultimate monster" title.

>What motive did he have?
None. His handlers on the other had several, most notably disarming the citizens and blaming the right and white

hey fuck you pal