AAAAAAAND GO

so basically WW3 has started, it didn't hit the pleb sphere yet. Not a joke, I wish it was.
keep an eye on south korea, it will get very intersting

Attached: 1650635325163.jpg (520x370, 26.08K)

>keep an eye on south korea
ICP niggercoin detected

started two years ago, now fed is just realizing

WW3 starts the people of the united states want it to

Attached: 1652339032706.gif (375x304, 871.96K)

Ok I’ll bite what else can you tell us?

south korea is quiet, do you want to change your LARP to "Taiwan"?

North Korea launching missiles again

Chinese lockdowns are a cover for troop deployment, Taiwan is a target just not the priority
The goal is to corner Japan and cut US NAVY ability to sail around
then you add Russia, Iran and wait for it... India

nice flag!

today:
NK test launched 3 nuclear capable ballistic missiles and Russia, China warplanes entered South Korea's air defense zone without notice

HOLY SHIT TWO MORE WEEKS JUST FLEW OVER MY HAPPENING. NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

OH YEAH, SOUTH KOREA GOING TO DO SOMETHING.... WE GONNA DO SUMTING REAL BAD TO YOU.

Whut bro. What's gonna happen? Fuckin' nothing dude. They're gonna make fuckin KIAs, phones and monitors and that's it. Some spicy noodles. Maybe come out with 3x noodles.

BRI(((I)))CS

WWIII began September 1st 2001.
Its objective is crushing all world economies into the dust.

bidens taiwan remarks piss off you chinks that much yea?

>keep an eye on south korea, it will get very intersting
Doesn't it make sense that China would want to invade Korea first? Much easier than invading an Island.

>I'M AN INSIDER, TRUST THE PLAN!

Attached: how to spot incel contrarian schizos.jpg (672x671, 40.22K)

>bidens taiwan remarks piss off you chinks that much yea?
He was voted in by dead people, so he needs more of them for midterms may be.
It makes sense he constantly trash talks

>>I'M AN INSIDER, TRUST THE PLAN!
SCHIZO SCHIZO SCHIZO!

actually there is a truth to this. Many MANY wars start when there is a psychotic 'inevitability' of the populace. When the populations of both sides casually, calmly and largely all believe that war is coming and inevitable, the psychosphere will see it through.

Look at just every day people in armenia, azbj. Bald intereviews a ton of people in both countries and both just kind of passively shrugged that yea there is going to be a war again, its going to happen.

That calm and accepting attitude actually moves both sides closer than you think.

I am seeing US folks get this attitude towards russian and china more and more. It is a real possiblity.

This guy gets it...I think. Who are the players playing this game of risk?

>Biden 'senior moment' starts ww3

pottery.

SK falls you are next
you mean NK ? you joking right

>WW3 starts the people of the united states want it to
The American people are not hyped for any of this shit. Our own government is the enemy.

>I am seeing US folks get this attitude towards russian and china more and more. It is a real possiblity.
It's just a subset of the people. Biden isn't popular. Sorry bro. We're not going to fight well for trans kids.

What is Dear Leader's role in all of this? Is he the rabid dog and we're supposed to fear the chance of him being let loose on us?

Was Otto Warmbier the first American casualty of WW3?

Attached: dearleader.jpg (625x458, 106.9K)

>>Biden 'senior moment' starts ww3
Boy and the wolf story

actually I would say aug 2, 1990, or kosovo at the latest.

>you mean NK ? you joking right
Well, obviously they would do it together, and NK would take the bront of that front.

I'm not an expert, but I would also think that taking out that peninsula would be helpful to China in many ways.

>he thinks south Korea is a member of nato

>the people of the united states want it to
Only people who are moved and easily manipulated by Jewish propaganda.

will never happen. China at BEST would blockade and strike japan. A land invasion would never happen. Japan has no resources and incredibly rough terrain.

Even the us didn't want to do it, and japan will nuke up and point them at the chinkies if there is ever even a hint.

>Chinese lockdowns are a cover for troop deployment
Way to reveal yourself as clueless.
Lockdowns are a coup attempts against Xi by the Shanghai clan. They want to get the people to the streets and orchestrate another Tienanmen.

I only hope for the US to be nuked, they certainly deserve it

>I only hope for the US to be nuked, they certainly deserve it
Nuking DC and NYC would cure us. Hopefully would cause the US to split apart.

Your people can‘t even fight stolen elections in broad daylight. You are literally cattle

>lolberg
>is pro vaxx
ok kike

Attached: pfizer man heart attack vaccine zog jew juice.jpg (551x1024, 56.39K)

>Your people can‘t even fight stolen elections in broad daylight. You are literally cattle
That is less and less the case I think. In any case, their techniques to prevent us from realizing shit make us so low quality that US will underperform in any war.

Everything south of the yangtze has historical fracturing ties and they fucking hate beijing, only placated by the massive growth of the post deng reforms

Those are buckling, as is the central system.
zero covid is also now putting egg on XI's face because covid is still spreading.

The problem with central authority is that if there is ever a real problem, everyone knows exactly who to blame.

>TWO MORE WEEKS JUST FLEW OVER MY HAPPENING
Did you hear the BOOM, though?
It might be one o' dem new fangled hypersonics.

You are their citadel in Europe, if they go 99% you go with them, unless krauts grow some balls and start a total uprising, including military to kick them out, which is as likely as aliens coming and disarming all nukes mid-flight.

>WW3
That shit started decades ago. Did you mean it's going to start showing up on our doorsteps now?

the dmz is UN territory

BOOM!

Attached: 1539413367859.png (710x577, 29.53K)

>coup attempts against Xi by the Shanghai clan.
The old toad just won't let it go until he's bench-pressing dirt, I guess.

Attached: Happy Jiang.png (381x323, 136.65K)

WW3 stared already 2 month ago. You retards clearly dont understand how this works. Remember the year 1941 in WW2? Yeah, me neither. Because almost nothing of significance happened that year.

>aliens coming and disarming all nukes mid-flight.
Then China wins everything, since their regular army is limitless

>he thinks the UN is a defensive pact

Kim is puppet dog of China they will kamikaze into SK while china clean up, Russia is doing the same in Ukraine sending soviet era weaponry and their surplus of young mens
?? where did I mention a land invasion of japan ?
>shangai clan
hahahaha you mean CIA, well they tried that in hongkong