I AM A GAY MAN NOT A GIRL

Is there any romantic hope for a fem (cis) gincel?

Attached: implants.jpg (1200x850, 222.89K)

Pleas post pics of your stiff cock

Attached: eatme.png (529x506, 417.23K)

bump

I don't think that is wise here and also I am looking for someone that is a personality much - not just a coomer.

I want something long term....not a hookup

destory your sphincter with dildos and live the rest of your life wearing clownish diapers

Women who wear shorts or any clothing that doesn't cover their entire legs and tight deserve to be brutally tortured and killed.

bump

Attached: frogsadplate.png (518x482, 135.79K)

You need to let God into your life, he loves you and wants what is best for you.

>for a fem (cis) gincel
Dude, speak proper English. Fuck.

Why not also rape peruvian bro?

Izzy is my favorite

Attached: 1652073511964.jpg (594x412, 51.4K)

none of you look like these cartoons, not one single one of you look anything like these cartoons.

I haven't used dildos in a while. I mean it's fine but obviously it's nothing like a real dick and kinda annoying to clean.

I had a hookup years ago with a ptsd-ed out military dude who broke down crying at one point and then put his vast collection of dildos in the dishwasher while crying.

I also found testosterone gel in his medicine cabinet - so maybe that's why he was emotionally unstable.

I pee all the time - diapers would um not be practical.

isn't it weird how most men wear longer shorts than women without anyone really formally saying to do so.

Also I don't think anyone in the comic is supposed to be a biological female if that makes you feel better...

god is not real i am not religious and wouldn't date anyone that brainwashed

gay guy but celibate (no sex)

i wasn't implying that - i just think it is silly

Based. I hope he writes more about Izzy.

This has always confused me. If I was gay, I wouldn't want a feminine man wouldn't that defeat the whole purpose?

all jewish males should be sissified just like her

~5% of them do

bump

Attached: peperain.gif (112x112, 50.67K)

God I love this artist.

Attached: 1409586788535.gif (393x299, 1.96M)

I find it hot when other guys sound/act femmy. I dunno.

Defeat what purpose?

cut off your dick, it's the cool thing to do now.

Probably bisexual. You want the best of both worlds.

Lmao my nigga crying putting his dildos in the dishwasher

Lmaoooo

i like my dick

im gay

bisexuality is gay erasure

its just closeted gay men trying to be pick me uncle toms

gays who had an absent father are ones who like feminine men cause they're damaged. gays who had a normal home life like masculine men.

Attached: 1605234942727.jpg (1080x585, 86.27K)

no my dad isn't absent i just find it hot cuz it means they are more expressive and fun and less buttoned down

masc ppl are BORING

im not looking for a tranny - just a flamer

I don't understand your language faggot

how are you cis if you're gay? just go to fit. plenty of dudes would pound your ass