Top Goy Maverick

I just saw it. They send Americans to bomb an Iranian nuclear facility for an ally in the Middle East.

Attached: top goy maverick.jpg (500x741, 131.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/iupdck.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>an ally

Attached: QUI.gif (746x559, 1.9M)

surely
>some cunt sucked another faggot cunt off for no reason?

sandniggers should be bombed regardless, if for no other reason than to get them agitated to suicide bomb kikes

they still haven't forgiven cruise for his lead in Eyes wide shut

If in reality the objective is to destroy a violent rogue state's illegal nuclear weapons program they would bomb Dimona in Israel.
Just like if peace and democracy was the objective in Europe they would bomb Zelensky and Davos.

at least it wasn't about muh jewkraine
fucking sick of hearing about Jewkraine you fags need to let another nog die of a fentanyl overdose so you can go back to screeching about BLM
maybe Harambepox will get Normies fearing about the coof again

There is no hope for this country.

Attached: us army singing israeli anthem.jpg (566x409, 150.3K)

Why didn't you wait pirated torrents?

Because my house doesn't have a gigantic screen and speakers on every wall and the ceiling.

Yes, it's fucking jet planes. I wanna FEEL THE JETS. I'll suck down some Chinese propaganda for a little bit for some JET ENGINE ACTION.

PSHEEEWWWW

Attached: top no taiwan or japan pls.jpg (1600x900, 123.8K)

Ukrainians > Russians
Russia is nothing but an anti-white menace. Fuck those stupid ruskies for being dumb enough for falling for (((Bolshevik))) propaganda.

Jews were the Bolshevik Commissairs. That projection shit might work on Azov retards but not on pol.

How were the jet planes?! Was it worth it for the jet planes?

>be american
>call any other country anti white
>let me tell you about your race

Attached: 1649050280774.jpg (1080x1057, 871.83K)

>Russia is nothing but an anti-white menace
>missing gold stolen and not found
>recruits mutts to kill russians for a region that separated
Here is a timeline of events courtesy of /chug/
files.catbox.moe/iupdck.pdf

>They send Americans to bomb an Iranian nuclear facility for an ally in the Middle East.

it's FULL of feminist tropes and talking points too. It will come as a shock to absolutely NO ONE that America's white (((christian))) goyim are lining up to guzzle this puddle of jew cum. The same people who REFUSED to see the most white movie OF ALL FUCKING TIME: The Northman. America is lost and the white nigger cattle deserve everything they're getting.

>The same people who REFUSED to see the most white movie OF ALL FUCKING TIME: The Northman.
I personally hate Skarsgaard and Vikings. If there were jet planes I would have been interested. PSHEEEWWW

Russians were dumb enough to fall for their shit. Based Germans killed commies in Germany when they attempted a revolution.

Those stupid fucking (((commies))) killed more whites than anyone.

Lmao

That's jewish propaganda for more future chimpouts.

Also jets are gay for smaller aircraft.

(Mach 0.8 is 609 mph or 980 kph)

Attached: Propulsive_efficiency_for_different_engine_types_and_Mach_numbers.png (800x758, 119.14K)

And hydrocarbons are jewish.

(Isp is thrust force divided by fuel rate in weight)

Attached: pde-potential-l.jpg (1024x768, 76.88K)

So it’s not directly the US or what? Does it name the friendly nation? They actually name Iran? What’s the plot.

>imagine being this poor