ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS

it's ogre

Attached: CNN.png (1170x907, 276.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SGXpt9TrF3E
edition.cnn.com/2022/05/20/health/mrna-vaccine-technology-covid-19-durability/index.html
edition.cnn.com/2022/05/13/opinions/covid-19-210-mph-curveballs-osterholm-bergen/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Red deer two more weeks

that means its working, the immunity is supposed to wane over time, trust the science and have sex

> have sex
and get monkeypox? thanks but no, thanks

youtube.com/watch?v=SGXpt9TrF3E

Oh, lawdy.

cheeky checkerino

Attached: jabbed.jpg (2048x1485, 300.85K)

Source? Searching for parts of the quote brings up nothing.

No link. No bump. Dark sage

got it from here
edition.cnn.com/2022/05/20/health/mrna-vaccine-technology-covid-19-durability/index.html

>urgently trying to solve

Attached: PicAdNatImmu.jpg (1024x975, 387.11K)

CNN is a bundle of laughs these days
edition.cnn.com/2022/05/13/opinions/covid-19-210-mph-curveballs-osterholm-bergen/index.html
> The data suggests that people who were vaccinated with mRNA vaccines such as Pfizer and Moderna are going to need perpetual boosters, but this is going to be a huge challenge. Look at the issue right now with the third dose. The last data I saw, only 46% of people that had two doses got the third dose.
These are not vaccine-hesitant people.
> We need to better understand why they haven't gotten a third dose and ask ourselves whether uptake is going to get any better with a fourth dose. And what if we need a fifth dose?

Attached: artful dodger.gif (540x404, 3.85M)

>Immunity to specific strain drops
>Thinks all immunity dropped
Fuck off you stupid fucking fag

what are you even trying to say

I'm trying to say that you're a fucking moron.

>some Covid-19 vaccines
the keks just keep on coming niggers!

In the context of the rest of the article that paragraph is suggesting that mRNA vaccines drop off in their protection, not that they reduce the body's natural immunities (I definitely think they do.)
Read the following paragraphs; it's just talking about how the protection only lasts a few months. The article doesn't talk about immune systems being compromised by the technology at all.

oh yeah?
up yours, then

this is not a VAIDS thread
it's a "you will need boosters forever" thread

based

The only reason you'd even need boosters forever would be if you getting the shot in the first place fucked up your natural resistance to the disease, though?

>"whaddya mean you don't want your 5th dose goy? You want your granmotha dead? The nerve of people not wanting their 6th dose. Putting a schmekle in the huztpah. I'll be back to make sure you've got your 7th dose next month l'heim, you're putting all of us in danger without your 8th dose."
>two more doses

Which of course means that you'll have spike proteins running around your body forever as you're going to keep getting their manufacture restarted every couple of months. Spiffy!

what's the difference?

Attached: pfizer.jpg (718x634, 254.59K)

Even CNN is catching on to the VaxxAIDS?

YES.

Attached: bribes.png (852x804, 258.62K)

Lmaooo

OOOPS!!!

Sounds like every pig ever when they shoot the wrong guy.

GUESS ILL JUST GO BACK TO BEING A PIG AND ACT LIKE THIS NEVER HAPPENED

>our
You mean YOURS.
Hahahahahahahaha

they all have buyers remorse.

Attached: booster.png (655x623, 284.89K)

> Thinks that the vaccine gave any immunity at all

the difference is I'm not trying to poison the well here

I'm pretty sure the people with short arms and legs from polio is actually from the "vaccine" they forced everyone to take during the polio scamdemic.

check out the big brains on Brett!

Attached: jules.png (853x480, 335.74K)

>White women voted for this
Never stop blaming them

Hygiene and sanitation eradicated polio

Didn't ol' Samiel Hiyeed bring that up in his Ted talk? Subscription based medical care
Kek imagine being on a constant fear campaign of dying from a 99.997% survival rate cold, then getting put on a fear campaign of getting vaxxed+boosted in perpetuity for the foreseeable future, then getting an illness due to weakened immune system and DYING from something completely preventable.
Almost like there's an agenda to it.
Was it George Carlin who said "ain't nothing free. If someone's giving you something, you're the product."

all aboard the vaccine treadmill! destination nowhere

Attached: feels.jpg (1024x698, 73.93K)

Attached: pol-287.gif (500x280, 1.39M)

Well you gotta have an opinion! I mean do you think that Fauci came down from heaven and sto-

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 743.12K)

Didn't hear a peep about that one on the mainstream peddlers.

Trusting a woman to act like a man is not the failure of the woman. It is the failure of the man. Women are easiest to manipulate by those who own the international media monopoly. The women are then the useful idiots, controlled by their emotions instead of rational thought, and then they sterilize themselves because they should not be making decisions for themselves.