What is the point of shooting up an elementary school?

What is the point of shooting up an elementary school?

Attached: b75.jpg (524x720, 68.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osaka_school_massacre
e.vnexpress.net/news/news/vietnam-sentences-russian-woman-to-life-in-jail-for-smuggling-cocaine-3745361.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's the point of your life?

Warm up for the comp round.

revenge for your own inadequacies i imagine

Idk, do we have any information about the guy who did it?

your last thread got deleted and not sure why

Jerk off and watch anime
I also play eroge

For braging rights of being able to hit all those little shits. Anywhere else you attack it's fatties so easy mode and youbwould be considered more of a beta

So you are just dead but larping as alive.
How is that working?

this is unironically why he did it

Attached: E7A49351-57E2-44A2-8402-2AD6E6264877.jpg (1842x3264, 1.1M)

idk man... I don't how someone could kill kids

It's ok. It is passing

that's called death.

Based.

>bet bet
>it's scary fr
Fucking zoomers

that doesn't explain anything though

You are boring.

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

for me i can't fathom why you wouldn't just go to a politicans house or better yet a government building. but these are all zoomer shooters so they're too retarded to do anything properly

For gunschizos:
1) Firstly after every mass shooting, gun sales get boosted
2) Secondly, GOP politicians can scaremonger about "Da Dems wanna take da GUNS!!" and get tons more votes.
3) They get to finally feel big and tough against literal children who cannot fight back
4) They get fame and notoriety

Killing hildren avoiding their reproduction.
Unlikethe buffalo retard this one actually acomplished what he wanted.
Buffalo idiot killed elders (no profit, they weren't going to have children anyway).
This one kiled youngsters

My local school was shot up a few years ago but nobody died. Lady I heard the shooter (Matt Milby) was beaten in prison by black guys

ANOTHER ONE
>ANOTHER ONE
ANOTHER ONE
>ANOTHER ONE
ANOTHER ONE
>ANOTHER ONE
ANOTHER ONE
>ANOTHER ONE
ANOTHER ONE
>ANOTHER ONE
ANOTHER ONE
>ANOTHER ONE

Attached: 1640707910590.jpg (190x190, 13.29K)

You too

aren't you supposed to be designing a seat warmer for my toyota or practicing at the range

Are the texts out of order?

Can you be original at all?
Look at all the responses.
All the same.
serf mentality.

Meh. You're not really worth expending that kind of energy on

I don't think this was racially motivated it was a chudcel attack not a rachud.

If I ever get shot the first thing I will do is post it on Any Forums

You think you have energy? All I see is a serf mentality. Preprogrammed nihilism and apathy. Numbness masquerading as as brief moments of happiness.
You are dull and you know it.

All of you are.

The Latin American you mean?

>You think you have energy?

Barely.

>You are dull and you know it.

Yes

>All of you are.

Uh, "user?"

>texas
Whatever happened to the good chud with a gun?

this was a chudcel attacking innocents, not a racechud who hated brown pipo. Oh an he killed his grandmother before killing the kids.

What? You aren't a person. You are numbness. Dull. Boring. A chemical reaction. Is it confused?

Why don't the children just shot back?

post-natal abortion

That's nice. Do go on

> (OP) #
>>texas
>Whatever happened to the good chud with a gun?
> #
>this was a chudcel attacking innocents, not a racechud who hated brown pipo. Oh an he killed his grandmother before killing the kids
chud is just a completely meaningless buzzword now isn't it?

Attached: 5186DAE3-2985-495A-86DB-2600A157087A.png (1106x1012, 637.2K)

Just Google it lazy gookie Texas shooting

>why he did it
where's the why?

Anyone who shows off their epin gun collection is 100% a chud. Normies don't do that.

There's that apathetic defense I love so much. Making a mountain out of mole hill when you get called out. "catastrophizing".
>haha yeah he's crazy, it's not me (it)

yeah they do lmao
and anyway schizo=/=chud, this isn't a chud selfie

Attached: D708118F-1EE5-4048-B1D2-9444337FD74C.jpg (473x1018, 85.66K)

But he's a troon hes not a chud lel

All he did was text some chick, how is that an explanation?

Like the other user said, no normal person shows off guns on social media, it's a tool of self defense not a muh dick toy like chuds use it.

Kids are mean?
I don't know man. I don't even keep track of what's happening with that shit anymore, just another Tuesday in this country.

Idk TV here said it was a white supremacist

Attached: 1653439717098.jpg (1125x2436, 203.06K)

Legit source on him being a troon and not just a few pics of someone with black hair in a skirt?

>Anyone who shows off their epin gun collection is 100% a chud. Normies don't do that.

to help federal agents take away rights

They use "chud" because up to this point it's pretty much solely been used to described "racist whites" but because the person in particular definitively does NOT meet that definition, they have to make it so that the "chuds" encompass a broader umbrella while still mainly being used to attack a particular race and accuse it of violence/bad actions.

That way when they call leftists shooters trying to spread communism a "chudcel" they actually make it so that they can demonize the right for their own crimes. Language direction combined with dominance of the information channels is a scary combination

Bro, relax, nobody's taking this that seriously. I sure hope not anyways

I read his post as more of an attack on Texas being a chud state where this shit happens.
I mean, how often do you hear about shootings in New England?

you forget to type something faggot?
i remember when chud didn't even have the racist connotation to it, since it originated in anti-identity politics circles

Sure thing chud

How many guns exist in New England?

Well done on using your brain.

To get the public to support disarming themselves. It's very important right now since Americans are electing who gets to rule over them for the next 4 years.

A fair number actually, Especially in Main, and in more rural areas of Vermont/New Hampshire.

I am relaxed. I am bantering with you, but you are a pussy, a subhuman.
whoever wrote is completely wrong btw.

If you can't handle real banter too bad. It's not what you say, it's how you say it. The amount you type and words you use. The ups and downs, the energy you expend and where it goes.

Since you are chemical reactions to me, it's just like an equation. Just push this button and watch.
Serf mentality leads to predictability. Might as well be a carrot. Same story.

Based burger. I'll look forward to replying
>be american
>get shot
in your thread, if that happens.

Compared to Texas?

and... boom watch

Well no, nobody owns as many guns as Texas.
But that's kind of part of the point in why it's more prevalent there too, isn't it?

always has been

hehe. This is so easy. My garden of serfs. Stop. Go. Stop. Go. Long. message. Short message. Respond. don't respond.
Truly serfs.

Have a good day my children. .

>I am relaxed. I am bantering with you, but you are a pussy, a subhuman.

And you're a big bad macho man :)

>If you can't handle real banter too bad.

Using language like that isn't banter, it's simple manipulation of perception.

>Since you are chemical reactions to me, it's just like an equation. Just push this button and watch.

Ah, you and I agree then, it's merely the terminology that differs. Though given mine is a direct descriptions of your admitted manipulation and "banter" can be passed off as "casual conversation that wasn't meant to attain a certain result" ( which you expressly admitted to doing... ) I'd describe mine as the more accurate

(schizo or meds response incoming)
hehe

Obviously

There it went. heheh. this is so much fun.

But to be fair, if you look by simple rate per population then Texas is only middle of the road, being beaten out by Vermont, and Maine, while also falling well short of states like Montana, Alaska, or Wyoming who top the chart.

Now this is a chud.

Calm down Private Hernandez

His commanding officer is black. It's his way of venting.

Need to take into account a multitiude of factors. Population size, total number of guns, concentration of guns in particular areas, etc.

How can you think that's the same person?
Legit autism right there, get yourself checked out

yo wtf, it's Tommy

Attached: Tommy-Wiseau.jpg (1884x2487, 1.17M)

You need take a EO class little pri.

Looks like a faggy emo latino teenager

Exactly, and I'd wager the gun ownership in the states I mentioned are more concentrated in rural areas, used mainly for hunting and such, where as in Texas you have a lot of insecure suburban dads not properly locking up their firearms.

>leftists shooters trying to spread communism
discussion of cryptids belongs on /x/

Top to bottom, then left to right

Saving kids from the misery of growing up
Reducing the labour market competition in the future

fuck off boomer

I mean, have you read the posts around here?

>lockdowns end
>Back to having weekly mass shootings
Hell yeah

It think it's clear to all that the age of Kali Yuga is here. The time of darkness and blood is upon the earth. Let Kali rein.

>Jerk off and watch anime
>I also play eroge

Attached: 1652268634059.jpg (1024x959, 68.55K)

buffalo psyop didn't worked, so they use something more hard

Quick reminder that
>The original ending stage (the Elementary School) has been replaced with a new end level, appropriately called "The End". Running with Scissors themselves have stated that the change was made because they believed the original ending had lost its shock value, as school shootings have become more common

Herd immunity against covid.

None of the killed will get infected, which gives a unique 100% successful rate against covid. No vaccine can touch that numbers...

only wh*te americans are doing it.

>be American
>get shot

He wasn't white

Why do Japanese men lust after girls that haven’t even left elementary school?

holy based

my man in japan

He was

living the dream

Underage spotted

So how is Any Forums spinning this one? How have they determined that it was all because of the glowies?

extinguishing a very young life

He was Hispanic. A Chicano

maybe in france

Attached: 21211CD5-0625-4973-A047-2D232F3816A1.jpg (456x543, 54.71K)

>How
It just was, OK???

dai nippon

Such is the end result for all terminology that gets popular

Some guy bombed a government building once but there was a daycare built into it. Plus the people working there were low level government employees who didn't do anything

he had an expensive AR so yes they are. glowies bought the gun for him.

to be fair how was he supposed to know, it had much more merit than shooting up a school in theory

The whitest american

>eroge
How old are you
Eroge industry has been dead for a while

OOOOH CANADA (im not mocking you i just like your anthem {only when sang by the red army tho fuck those other bitches})

If you're trying to kill dozens of random people, you've gone beyond the point of caring whether there are a couple of kids mixed in

bro musta got tired of the Edward Scissorhands jokes

Fr no cap

Yeah like the webm where the black kids have bags full of glocks to show off

Would the founding fathers really be OK with things having turned out this way?

If they could get money from it? Absolutely.

Glowniggers trying to pull on heart strings because election year

You've already had 27 school shootings this year. Is everything that's politically embarrassing to republicans a conspiracy to you to absolve them of responsibility?

He probably shot up the school to prevent more school shooters in the future

The virgin school shooter
>failed at life
>no friends
>performed bad academically (retarded)
>indoctrinated by Any Forums, lmao
>buys tactical gear and several firearms but can only kill kids and unarmed elderly people
>forgotten in 2 weeks time
>motivated by nothing, just chimping out

The chad domestic terrorist
>motivated by political agenda, wrote an entire book around his political philosophy
>well respected by peers and family before
>studied mathematics at harvard (intelligent)
>goes rogue and mails bombs to political officials, knows who is the real culprit
>will be remembered forever both for his deeds, and for his thoughts

Attached: A90B8238-2B4E-4CE2-8A2B-80CDBD8B47B4.jpg (220x156, 13.96K)

Attached: burds.png (698x773, 395.81K)

Americans prove daily that there's still lead in the water

>goes rogue and mails bombs to political officials, knows who is the real culprit

Kaczynski's first mail bomb was directed at Buckley Crist, a professor of materials engineering at Northwestern University... Officer Terry Marker opened the package, which exploded and caused minor injuries.

Kaczynski's second bomb was sent nearly one year after the first one, again to Northwestern University. The bomb, concealed inside a cigar box and left on a table, caused minor injuries to graduate student John Harris when he opened it.

n May of the following year, a bomb was sent to Patrick C. Fischer, a professor teaching at Vanderbilt University. Fischer was on vacation in Puerto Rico at the time and his secretary, Janet Smith, opened the bomb and received injuries to the face and arms.

Kaczynski's next two bombs targeted people at the University of California, Berkeley. The first, in July 1982, caused serious injuries to engineering professor Diogenes Angelakos.[52] Nearly three years later, in May 1985, John Hauser, a graduate student and captain in the United States Air Force, lost four fingers and vision in one eye.[61]

In November 1985, professor James V. McConnell and research assistant Nicklaus Suino were both severely injured after Suino opened a mail bomb addressed to McConnell.[61]

In late 1985, a nail-and-splinter-loaded bomb placed in the parking lot of his store in Sacramento, California, killed 38-year-old computer store owner Hugh Scrutton. A similar attack against a computer store took place in Salt Lake City, Utah, on February 20, 1987. The bomb, disguised as a piece of lumber, injured Gary Wright when he attempted to remove it from the store's parking lot. The explosion severed nerves in Wright's left arm and propelled over 200 pieces of shrapnel into his body.

In all seriousness, how does America fix their school shooting problem without completely banning guns? Any sort of discourse on the "right to own guns" would be blown up by the far right

Attached: stop.jpg (640x1003, 85.2K)

Sos alto mogólico si pensás que son la misma persona

Did you know he was a tranny repressor

Because kids can't fight back. It honestly makes me sick.

Yeah i bet.

Attached: Buffalo victim.jpg (1080x1726, 635.36K)

You are mentally ill

Do people really have conversations with strangers on social media?

Americans love shooting.

They don't want to get rid of guns because they love to shoot each other. Don't try to think too hard about it, it's USA

There is literally 0 explanation here

Are you actually vietnamese?

I'm a europoor who lives here

Attached: 1631845121614.png (400x400, 158.87K)

Would depend on the race of the child in question

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osaka_school_massacre

Most of them were black on black gang violence

I fucking knew it, probably an unironic nonce too. Ho Chi Minh didn't die for this.

Chicanos are white, chud

Janny ffs

cope

Based

Rope

>a fucking mentally ill chicANO tranny
just like the subhuman faggots who post here

Attached: 1553734145197.jpg (600x457, 35.2K)

i fucking hate this so much i dont want to be reminded of my adulthood

wait a minute...

This is sad and also fucking frustrating. Fucking boomers look at mass shootings and go, "well the kids should’ve had handguns!"

Attached: 6B4B0D95-B401-4C3C-A5D5-9BA2CB1A9D20.jpg (720x696, 56.14K)

heh friend-of-a-friend (I don't know her directly though) almost got death penalty here because she tried to smuggle cocaine or whatever

she got just life sentence in the end because Russian embassy pushed

e.vnexpress.net/news/news/vietnam-sentences-russian-woman-to-life-in-jail-for-smuggling-cocaine-3745361.html

anyway unrelated to thread

Wtf are you talking about? When do you think the presidential election is?

Also don’t forget we decide who rules over you too lol

>What is the point of shooting up an elementary school?
Killing kids

> According to the indictment, Dapirka was working as a furniture designer in Thailand when she met a Nigerian man named Mathew Chili, or Nick, around March 2014 and agreed to go traveling with him.
> In late July 2014, Nick gave Dapirka $1,000 and a flight ticket to Sao Paulo, Brazil, but did not accompany her on the trip. Half a month later, he then asked her to bring him a bag from his friend in Brazil and booked her a flight to Laos

She was not the smartest, from what my friend told me.

Why are you bragging about being a scumbag slav?

It's a fun story to tell I guess

wtf I didn't post this from Japan

School should OF had a well regulated militia!

I want usa to collapse so bad it's unreal

I want usa to PROLAPSE so bad it's unreal

Ummm based

ITS THE MOST EGREGIOUS TARGET

IT MAKES THE MOST COMPELLING NARRATIVE FOR GUN GRABBING