The general public overwhelmingly wants to ban guys

And there's nothing you will do about it. They will be confiscated from you so we can finally match the civilized standards of the rest of the world

Attached: werewr4.png (795x636, 78.36K)

Bring it.

>Ban guys
Damn feminists!

Slide thread folks, nothing to see here

The general public got the vaxx. Fuck them to hell.

Attached: 1649153648135.jpg (2100x5636, 1.79M)

Sorry chuds. Rachael said it best.

Attached: maddow rights.jpg (960x689, 73.71K)

Youve been trying for decades, shit wont change, nevermind the bad optics of a hispanic tranny.

It'll be swept under the rug soon enough.

Obligatory pic

Attached: Its+one+of+those+election+years+again_a51607_9593159.jpg (1200x1507, 245.13K)

>The general public
Fringe extremist anti-whites are not representative of the general public.

He's right. Read the fucking room and let's harmonize our gun laws with the rest of the developed world. It's a national embarrassment that inbred hillbilly gun nuts are controlling our gun policy.

Usually these faggots wont shut up about (((mental illness))).
Do they know something about the shooter we don't know?

Bee boop

Actually support for gun control is at all time low. The Dems fucked up by defunding the police and letting BLM run rampant. It made democrats in blue states buy guns and get a wake up call. Minorities have wised up too.

Attached: 22ACB4FD-9A62-46CE-BAF2-69D154185E21.jpg (703x859, 86.57K)

>mass shooting
>"how horrible"
>another mass shooting days later
>"again? How long can we allow this? We need to ban guns"
>libs seethe, conservative seethe about lib seething, and panic buy guns
How many times has this exact situation happened? I am starting to believe the gun lobbies and democrats are playing the American public like a fiddle. The gun industry thrives off this shit.

Attached: EB470C47-2046-464A-94E8-166F6DD79870.jpg (774x769, 549.56K)

no they don't and it will never happen

how did senator murphey vote on sending $40 billion in weapons to ukraine?

Attached: thinkinbig.png (860x830, 134.39K)

Should explain all the use of anti depressives then.

if it was about guns, then why are school shootings a recent phenomenon
really makes one ponder

this user is right
imagine being so fucking retarded you think "general public"=twitterfags

It's literal discord trannies doing this, it's entirely mental illness.

Bots are not even real people. Just be ready to endure all the normie propaganda tomorrow. I can't wait for the Jew rat on the sports channel to lecture me in the morning.

>dont have anymore mental illness
>massive tranny explosion tho

Ok we'll use gas instead

>the twatter circlejerk

Sage

Not gonna happen.

Corporations follow twitter's lead because their extensive research concluded their opinions best match the opinions the country has.
Your redneck town might think differently but that's not how the rest of the country thinks.

They can ban them all they want, I'm still going to have them.

Don’t care. I will not comply with any unconstitutional gun law, and I will defend myself against anyone attempting to illegally disarm me.

Bring it on Murphy, you faggot, lmao

Twitter is not the nation.

The US has more psychiatrists, psychologists, therapists, social workers, and patients going in for mental health than any other country. The US has more prescriptions for mental illness related medications than any other country. The US is the only country that has mass shooters on a consistent basis (always around times of political strife or elections). This faggot wants to say it's because of guns and not because of the massive amounts of bullshit fed to the American people since the 70s because he benefits from the system that helps create the shootings in the first place.

General public does not tweet. Sorry faggot.

Ban guns and I'll just be forced to rip apart liberal skulls with my bare hands.

>tweets about dem senator
>the general public

????

Remind me user, what percentage of the platform is bots?

Attached: roastie interview.webm (268x480, 2.9M)

nice

There are more jews in the US than actual Twitter users.
Sage slide threads

Republicans will probably cuck on this one and raise the legal age to 21. That'll be the least offensive thing they can do, considering zoomers can't be trusted with such power until their ass is thrown out into the real world for a few more years

I do admit that I need to buy an AK before they ban them completely so you could say it worked kek

Reminder before every genocide they remove the people's ability to defend themselves.

Oh wow, another Twitter screencap thread.

Go one step further and ask what the difference is between us and the rest of the world when it comes to gun violence. If the key difference isn't mental illness then what is it?

Attached: 1643720655753.png (1000x1000, 651.62K)

where is this civilized world?

People are saying mental illness + access to guns, not just mental illness. I don't really know if taking guns away would work as maybe they will just find other ways to kill people. More importantly, I don't think the general public should have their power removed, even if crazy people occasionally go on mass shooting sprees. The death toll probably has to be put into perspective. Maybe if this was happening every week it would be cause for banning guns.

>there's nothing you will do about it.
don't have to do anything
SCOTUS will, and not any lower court

>were not an outlier on mental illness
DC rat kikes are so fucking out of touch it should be illegal for them to hold office

>The general public overwhelmingly wants to ban
Fake. False consensus. Twitter doesn't represent the population. All the politicians know that an attempt to amend the constitution would fail, that's why they go for blatantly unconstitutional means.

> not supposed to be voted on
> want to codify abortion in bill

Attached: 1496374525417.jpg (600x400, 42.39K)

I've seen this movie before.
fuck those east coast faggot law makers.

Attached: finestein.jpg (620x637, 321.03K)

jewish pedo bot