Let's be honest

The guns of today are NOTHING like the guns they had when the Second Amendment was written. Muskets were slow, inaccurate, and not that powerful. A modern assault rifle is power and can fire dozens of rounds in seconds.

There is absolutely no way that the founding fathers would have been alright with average people owning assault rifles. Muskets, yes, but assault rifles? I don't think so. But even if they did, the founding fathers also owned slaves and kept women from voting. Are they really the kind of role models we need to be looking up to in 2021?

It won't be easy to ban and confiscate assault rifles but we need to at least try instead of being the generation that could have done something but was too afraid of the NRA to try.

Attached: nigger.png (762x759, 622.43K)

Nigger

Nigger

posted this yesterday not many replies
now after another MK-Ultra shooting of course the catalog is full of these

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-25 at 07-18-23 pol - Politically Incorrect - Catalog - 4chan.png (1898x1338, 1.33M)

Own a musket for home defense, since that's what the founding fathers intended. Four ruffians break into my house. "What the devil?" As I grab my powdered wig and Kentucky rifle. Blow a golf ball sized hole through the first man, he's dead on the spot. Draw my pistol on the second man, miss him entirely because it's smoothbore and nails the neighbors dog. I have to resort to the cannon mounted at the top of the stairs loaded with grape shot, "Tally ho lads" the grape shot shreds two men in the blast, the sound and extra shrapnel set off car alarms. Fix bayonet and charge the last terrified rapscallion. He Bleeds out waiting on the police to arrive since triangular bayonet wounds are impossible to stitch up. Just as the founding fathers intended.

RATIO

Attached: ABORT NIGLETS NOW!!! NIGGERS!.webm (260x480, 2.93M)

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Kill yourself you evil sack of shit, take your own life immediately you fucking waste of oxygen

Attached: (you).png (232x217, 11.82K)

Let's be honest. The guns they had when the second amendment was written were extremely similar to the guns that were used by the people threatened their rights and freedoms.
Much like today, only citizens arms tend to be inferior now.

There were weapons with high rates of fire back then like the puckle gun, kalthoff repeater, and cookson repeater. I had to do a quick google since I remembered reading about it but not the exact names but yeah. The purpose is so that the general populace has a way to fight back against an oppressive government.

Nigger

Came here to post this.
Democrats think old firearms were better? Lol

NIGGER

Nigger

Sage

Attached: Screenshot_20220525-003314_Brave.jpg (1082x974, 223.2K)

Leftists only care about the founding fathers when it comes to guns, kek

Revolvers existed in 1776 you dumb ass

nigger
we're still here

drumpf

even "right wing" responses are automated

this place is compromised
astroturfed to hell

I just came to denounce the Talmud

oy vey OP what an insightful thread i agree

That video should be illegal and not exist on the internet, this shit is extremly harmfull to watch, i dont wanna sound like a pussy but its traumatizing really.

Nigger

Debunked

does it hurt to dilate, that's why you're so butthurt?

Attached: 1626925400500.jpg (1341x2761, 270.9K)