A GUN motherfuckers

A GUN motherfuckers
It’s crucial time for America to follow in the footsteps of a more civilised Australia and throw their murder weapons away

Attached: 036039D5-9262-4113-A8B4-B0B6FF61A8FB.jpg (828x642, 146.03K)

Let's see her asshole

Get a job, Jo.

It was a spic tranny
I agree they should be banned

The gun jumped around shooting people.

Ban trans fags and kids won’t die

The irony of a mentally ill faggot doing this but acting like homosexuality wasn't a factor.

fight back?

lmao eat shit chang, stay mad.
this

A disillusioned male teenager, hopped up on MK wetworks, trained in killing, and set loose by black ops units in the US, killed 19 kids and 2 teachers.
Not a gun.

This cunt should make her pussy more available, might save some lives.

A chainsaw.
A motherfuckin chainsaw.
WHAT?

Women should have no right to speak publicly.
Islam was 100% right and we all know it. These cunts are destroying our civilization

I like how she corrects herself in the second assertion of what harmed the victims, then the mental gymnastics kicks in and has to bend the knee to validate her politics by redundantly posting the low-factor.
it was a person.
And liberals can't see others as people because if evil exists, it would mean that they are a part of evil. They can't reconcile it. It's fascinating how ignorant they'll be to themselves to avoid culpability - like taking away guns will reduce evil in the world.
It's a fantasy... But it's fascinating to see their reasoning.

guns arent the probly its our shitty low funded education and all the sych meds pharma is pumping into our kids along with this tranny brainwashing bullshit

Make me a sandwich, Jo, and bring it out here in your panties.

An illegal tranny Demonrat mayan killed those kids. Ban them and see how safer the countries become.

The word gay DID kill those kids. A demented perverted tranny snapped from too much gay shit. Not that you'd care about kids when you abort hundreds of thousands of them every year for your jewish anti-aging creams.

Thanks for reminding to buy more ammo

Attached: IMG_0068.png (1280x720, 1.63M)

>motherfucking
Instantly invalidates whatever stupid point she’s trying to make. Why can’t leftists say anything without throwing in needless vulgarity?

Attached: 5972B592-7AB6-4BB0-9CDB-2D5EEC19F02F.png (384x360, 389.92K)

>hopped up on MK wetworks
>trained in killing
>and set loose by black ops units in the US

Take your meds schizo. He's just a faggot that killed some kids. How many mass shooting niggers were highly trained black op delta force rangers? Exactly. Quit poisoning the well.

There was a shooting and this bitch is still promoting butt sex

Actually a tranny did it. A mentally ill tranny.

A spic with a gun, which we have wanted to ban for 40 years.

>1PBTID OP

Attached: 1561928195726.png (961x1456, 323.04K)

Dear liberal
Go to Ukraine and confiscate all US state firearms.

Attached: 639FC52E-9C82-4E39-821F-087F477417DF.jpg (640x635, 94.24K)

>a gun walked into a school and killed people

why does only america have a sentient gun problem?

If the feds take away our guns, we can all at least know it was the virgin incels who were to blame. Why does being a virgin make you edgy little manlet faggots emotionally and mentally unhinged?

You're in denial.

Attached: GunsKillPpl.jpg (1280x730, 113.38K)

America had guns 60 years ago but it didn't have school shootings all the time. So it's not the guns.
60 years ago America didn't have critical race theory, it didn't have the gay agenda, it didn't have mass tranny normalization attempts. So it wasn't the guns, it was the leftist subversion tearing apart American society.

OH GEE IT WAS THE GUN THAT WAS THE PROBLEM!! NOT THE PERVERT WIELDING IT!

Peace is more valid if people are armed, but not using their weapons, than if people are disarmed.

>He didnt have a knoife loicence
What a looiser

"It was a gun", kek. I seem to be behind on leftist mutt culture these days. First if was latinx, now it seems some spic tranny is called "a gun". Or maybe it's some new pronoun or identity? Gun/Gunem. I identitfy as a gun.

It was a wetback from across the boarder that women voted to let into the country ACKCHYUALLY. Women need to take responsibility for their despicable, abhorrent actions because the American public has had enough of these fucking beaners.

Muh gun I would honestly by into the bullshit if it wasn’t for the “ar15” lmfao . So blatantly false. I mean even if true. Which it isn’t. And even if it is true let’s not forget Waco. Let’s not forget what happened around the world during covid. Let’s not forget the countless lives lost in foreign countries defending our fucking god damn constitution and way life. And nothing cannot and will not change that false flag, real, fake mk ultra doesn’t matter.

An insane gay troon with a gun.

Attached: Guns don't kill people - the government does.jpg (829x960, 84.71K)

>he doesnt know about the memoryholed training camp
Newfags wilin'

if only teachers were allowed to carry guns this shit wouldn't happen