I don't feel nationalistic for this flag neither any one

I don't feel nationalistic for this flag neither any one.
I'm not going to support it
I will not fight.
I hope we all get nuked.
I will not go outside and have no motivation to do so.
I hate slaving away at a shitty STEM Ausbildung.
My 900 euros per month are worth nothing, I still live with my parents.
I hate my job. I hate this profession.
I hate the people here and I hate germans with full force.
I will not talk to women whores.
I'm not going to reproduce because a family is unsustainable.
I wasted 4000$ for a shitty, useless driver license. Cars are unsustainable.
I will stay at home locked in my room instead.
I will play videogames all day long and enjoy my life.

Attached: 1653285308.jpg (1079x1255, 504.81K)

I have no friends and no girlfriend. I'm an 22 year old KHHV.

>I'm weak and want to die
Based, kys and stop wasting air.

Attached: BE606969-9C63-48AE-94C6-94A1B81AD3E9.png (934x986, 380.82K)

Name me one reason why zoomers should look forward to the future which doesn't exist.

Never listen to mutts, they're fundamentally retarded. Race mixing does that.

>I'm whyte

Based

Attached: 12384923948239423.png (476x401, 165.31K)

sometimes i wonder if the purpose of leftism wasn't simply to stamp out racial chauvinism by the obvious means but to make it impossible to be a racial chauvinist even if you wanted to on account of knowing that you share a race with a bunch of disgusting cretins
i've found it very difficult to be positively racist recently. my twitter feed is a bunch of soothing japanese gibberish because whenever i see a white person i immediately cringe and wonder what kind of awful BLM rainbow tranny shit they're going to fuck my timeline up with. i followed one single western artist and already i'm starting to see tranny flag emojis from their retweets
this isn't related to your post at all but i basically agree with everything you wrote and wholeheartedly wish for the apocalypse to come as soon as possible. in the meantime i'm going to peruse my favorite lolicon artists on pixiv and try to avoid my fellow westerners as much as humanly possible

Attached: 1653162548035.png (400x419, 45.97K)

You shouldn't. You should kys Like I said. Do it tonight and stop wasting space. You have no future. Hitler lost and the german people have been slowly wasting away ever since. Time to die. Germany's future belongs to immigrants and whatever neighbors want to take your clay.

I'm not going to kill myself. I will leech and see new videogames and gaming technology come to light.

Fuck you then you pathetic larper. You will never have any value to anyone because you're weak.

Ok. Do I care mutt?

Its your blog dumbass. You're the one crying for attention like the pathetic needy child you are.

Just posted what's it like to be a zoomer in 2022, even then I almost never post. Fuck yourself 60 year old greasy boomer faggot. I hope you rot in hell and get your eyes gouged out.

>and enjoy my life
you clearly stated you won't
games won't help

you POS you're 22 and giving up you disgust me

>L...Life is hard.
Yes it is faggot. Now suck it up or don't and throw yourself off a bridge. You aren't owed shit by this world. In a better time you would have died in a war by now as one of the weak cannon fodder.

Working 12 hours a day for 60 years with no life to myself. I have less free time than a medieval peasant. I'm a worker slave forced by my parents to stay in this "good paying" STEM job. Money doesnt motivate me when I have no freedom. Now with inflation it'd be impossible to live a normal life. I'll never financially recover from the purchase of a steak packet.

Yes, a lot of things do suck.
I personally think you have a lot of reasons to be optimistic in the long term despite how bleak it may look now.
I don't need to lay out the details. I doubt you want to hear it.
Just remember that someone, at least one person, loves you enough that they would never be the same person if you left.

And to add if it's relevant, I'm also 22 and eating shit.

Go into the woods and build a cabin from them

>the future which doesn't exist
is the sun not rising tomorrow?

Same here germbro, everything is evil, everything is poison, fuck it all

Pride comes before a fall you geriatric fuck, day of the pillow soon