Say goodbye to your second amendment

Say goodbye to your second amendment.

Attached: image.jpg (720x761, 108.65K)

It'll never happen, the US won't bend over to big daddy government like you kike faggots did

>Make law to ban guns
>Need guns to enforce law

>woman spends 40 years assassinating her political enemies
>i need to do anything
lol no

war and abortion didnt work so on to the next lightning rod
how many more lies before we get rid of these shit people
let old age at least relieve us of their burden eventually rip

I wouldn't put a lot of faith in American elites doing more then send are money over seas.

We'll have a white ethnostate first.

Attached: First Shipment of Thoughts and Prayers.jpg (480x639, 44.58K)

>the scourge
its democrats, CIA and other cocksucking satanist scum orchestrating all the massacres
this demonic cunt ought to know, these are the people you want to stop if you want to "stop the scourge"

they won't stop the false flags until you submit.

>have a shit ton of readily available guns for anyone to buy
>have the most guns out of everyone in the world
>hurrr why do we keep having mass shootings??
The bottom line is if there were less guns there literally would be less shootings. Too many people guy guns legally and then kill people. Just get rid of them all together at this point.

Nobody asked you, loser

Notice she didn't say what she thinks needs to be done other than blame republicans.

>implying americans would have used their guns to kill jews
good riddance

second amendment isn't going anywhere. but maybe we finally see restrictions on firearm ownership until people are 21 with exceptions for hunting with licensed youth hunters. you can't drink till 21, you can't smoke anymore until 21, etc. too many of these shootings seem to be 18-20 year old kids

Suck my dick and nuts you can take it from my corpse

The law doesn't apply to elites.

US government and arms manufacturers are inseparable. Dems know and profit off this faux outrage.

>listening to some unemployed parasite whore run her slut mouth on twitter

stop being a simp, you faggot

>say goodbye to your god-given rights
that's not how 'rights' work

>the woman who made Donald trump president
I don't think i want to listen to her.

>70 killed in vegas didn't do it
>60 killed in gay club didn't do it
>30 killed in white elementary school didn't do it

i doubt 20 mexican kids killed by a mexican will do it

The laws of physics do

>scourge of gun violence murdering our children
Jewish sensationalism

That profile pic has some serious commie dictator vibes with the turned head.

they'll just arrest you at work

That bitch should be in prison. And fuck you for using a NZ VPN glownigger.

It's already illegal to shoot people you dumb hole. It's almost as if... more laws isn't going to stop it.

the bottom line is: making guns illegal doesn't remove them from existence, and murder is already more illegal than illegal guns

Uh.....
Lemme think...
Um.... Uh...

No.

Ban mentally ill trannys and democrats from owning guns and gun violence will decrease as they commit all the crime.

ban guns and Republicans will take power for the next 100 years.

>less
no fuck off

get rid of criminals and rapists and ill get rid of my gun.

>we are becoming a nation of anguished screams
This is what they wanted though, they're satanists.
>we simply need legislators willing
They always install precisely the right people to NEVER get anything they claim needs to be done, done. Well, except the WOKE shit, that gets first priority.

Attached: 1434136710022.jpg (900x900, 374.62K)

They must love dead kids because millions will die in the civil if they try and take the guns.

This is about abortion, right?

Isnt it funny how school shootings were hardly a thing until the first major gun law was passed

Really they started becoming a thing after the shit that happened in the 60s… hmmm…

Mexico has stricter gun laws but more murders. Gun stats always compare america to white countries (and japan) to make us look more murderous but we are comparable to how many blacks and hispanics we have. And if you mention school shootings specifically, most states schools are gun free zones. That's why they are targeted

checked lots of digits tonight

Attached: 45rtygh8974345edt.png (657x527, 44.49K)

That bitch and her husband killed two children in Mena after the children accidentally found their cocaine importation drop site. Fuck her lies, fuck her agenda, fuck her.

They will die first.

mexico has more murders and has the complete opposite gun laws
globally, guns and murder negatively correlate, America is this weird outlier that is dictating perceptions on guns and crime

reality: you're not stopping murders in America, you're not stopping murders in Mexico, they're murderous places.