THE FEDS MADE HIM DO IT

>THE FEDS MADE HIM DO IT
Do you know how schizo you sound? Explain how that even works. I bet you can't answer any of these questions:

How do feds coerce someone to commit a mass shooting?
How come none of the shooters go to the press and tell them they're being coerced?
How do the feds hide their paperwork and reports of what they've been up to?
Why would they even want to do this?
How do they get all the crisis actors to keep their mouths shut?
How do they get the shooter weapons that can't be traced back to them?

Nothing you say adds up. Maybe the simpler explanation is: schizos are out there committing real crimes all on their own.

Attached: 25f.png (789x955, 466.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_harassment
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the feds didn't "make him" do it they just anticipated the habbening and allowed it fuck you

>anticipated the habbening
with their psychic powers?
they can't predict the future nigger

>How come none of the shooters go to the press and tell them they're being coerced?
By killing him most of the time.

>How do feds coerce someone to commit a mass shooting
By finding impressionable, mentally ill, and/or unstable youths and filling their head with propaganda and fake support over months or years through private messaging and other means.

>How come none of the shooters go to the press
Really nigga?

>How do the feds hide their paperwork
They don't need to.

>Why?
A variety of reasons including demographic replacement, racial tension, accelerationism, gun control law advancement, etc.

>Crisis actors
They're part of the feds, it's their job. If they don't they disappear.

>Shooter's weapons.
Weapons with their ID's and numbers scratched off and untraceable.

Nice try, fed.

Attached: 1653449288696.jpg (968x832, 194.56K)

Attached: 59dc7aa7957a649d2bef5442b1af51162a090407_1_600x406.jpg (600x406, 148.86K)

>How do feds coerce someone to commit a mass shooting?
Electronic harassment
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_harassment

I don't think the feds made him do it. I think this is typical wetback behavior and futher proof we need to kick out brien people from America.

With that said, you're retarded if your argument is "where's da paperwork from the feds, chud?! Why would the Biden administration allow mass shootings to happen just months before midterm elections?!"

Sagging for low effort bait post.

No retard, they let it happen.

Do you know how retarded you sound?

Attached: 1653251682875.jpg (1073x2172, 422.54K)

Except its the opposite with crime exploding more people are getting guns

Russian/Chinese "feds". They want gun control so they can invade and take our resources after luring our army away

Fed pretending not to be a fed or at least someone pretending to be a fed.

Tooo funny.

Also fuck the Outgoing Australian pm, commie prick, good riddance.

Most of your points are pretty stupid and do not need counter arguments.
Also sage and report.

>all the schizos use the same discord servers
>all the schizos have $5K+ kits, including body armor, despite being 18 years old, having no job and not having any formal training
>all of the schizos are as accurate and efficient as special forces ops
>all of the schizos target random people with no political objective

You guys are sloppy as fuck, I wonder why what would happen if someone subpoenaed their Discord logs?

Do you want to tell me why in almost every single one of these mass shooting events; the killer/killers were already on the police/fbi radar but there is no intervention? The killer/killers were known to be troubled by psychiatrists and recommended for immediate psychiatric care but nothing is ever followed up on?

It’s allowed to happen.

They are using Discord. Tranny shooter is an obvious giveaway.

How do pedophiles groom children?
How do White Republicans still exist?
How do feds groom school shooters?
>We may never know

Either there is no security dragnet or there is and they constantly ignore and never stop anyone. You choose. I think there is a dragnet and they let shit like this happen when they want.

My question is why did this happen the same day goyim.tv was airing a live stream of the uholocaust rolling around Beverly Hills?

Everything is bullshit... timeline shift. They are going to fight about gun control now for 6 months or something.

OR
The "security dragnet" yields so many false positives every single day that "they" don't have the resources to follow up on every single one. You people seem to think that 30% of the country is glowniggers. There's 35,000 FBI agents. One agent per 10,000 people. lol.