So let’s do a quick recap, this is all just within the past few months

So let’s do a quick recap, this is all just within the past few months.
>We’re fighting a proxy war with Russia and giving billions of dollars to wannabe nazis
>Biden creates a Ministry of Truth working with 50 other countries all over the globe
>3 False Flag attacks and two of them frequented Any Forums (one of the last bastions of free speech on the internet)
>They were all social outcasts of different ethnicities (to create more division)
>They destroyed Elon Musk’s reputation and are trying to ruin his life (a guy the world loves just a few months ago) over wanting the world to have a platform for free speech
>Biden said just yesterday he would go to war with China to defend Taiwan (which will now be brushed over due to the shooting)
>We’re on the verge of WW3
now within the past two years:
>A global pandemic that originated in a lab that was called a “conspiracy theory”
>Bill Gates in cooperation with the World Economic Forum (the organization that literally dictates the world with various world leaders) did a pandemic exercise just months before the pandemic broke out
>Forced to get vaccinations against your will that can outright kill you in your unlucky enough and destroys your immune system
>A presidential election that was stolen (More evidence every day, and the votes didn’t even follow Bedford’s Law which is another giveaway)
>A “mail in ballot” system that will for sure be used to manipulate elections going forward due to the never-ending viruses and the set precedent
>U.S. Biolabs exposed in Ukraine with funding from people including Hunter Biden that had corona virus samples that no one cares about
>Constant division, mental illness, and fear being pushed on us
>We’re on the brink of WW3 and it’s clear we’re being played yet no one cares.

What the fuck? Why aren’t people waking up? We’re literally living in a dystopia.

Attached: E647143D-C7F8-4B0D-B7B4-AE6A631C696A.jpg (1080x1528, 339.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VA4e0NqyYMw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: DEC3D719-08C3-4498-A48F-928256DD084F.jpg (750x1259, 198.16K)

meds NOW

"Waking up" is a meme.

Seriously?
90% of my post are objective facts, 10% is understandable speculation.

Attached: 00254BE9-BD67-4511-918B-98D7A4FD9AD8.jpg (944x1079, 287.43K)

>Everything is OK, goyim, there is nothing to se here, move along

>What the fuck? Why aren’t people waking up? We’re literally living in a dystopia.
most people are apolitical and believe their government
couple this with a total control of big MSM and social media
and no wonder few people see red flags

What are you doing about it besides making this shitty thread

I just don’t understand how much more it will take for people to at least fucking ask themselves what’s going on.

People always tell me "its always been crazy like this you were just young" but im fuckin 35 and thats not even true.

>take your mandatory happy pills user :D
Fuck off.

Attached: 1afd3436df2b240564eade1ddb6e058affb5be51e805164ae68f3b9d82f76961.gif (256x256, 1.5M)

What are you? There’s not much I can do except spread the word and talk to people about it, the more people wake up the quicker we’ll be out of this mess. What would you suggest? We have to actually get people to wake up and value their freedom and use common sense again, until we have the majority of people doing that again we’re going to be in hell, but Elon buying Twitter and seeing more people open their eyes and speak out against this world we’re living in is more hope than I’ve had in a while.

>We’re on the verge of WW3

It's already here retard. It's a war on the mind. Weapons and troops already deployed globally.

>I just don’t understand how much more it will take for people to at least fucking ask themselves what’s going on
A decent amount of people have "woken up" in the past 2 years or so after realizing that the COVID insanity is completely manufactured bullshit. I don't think it's a majority, but it's a good start. The sad part is that the people who are aware of what's actually going on, are drown out by normalfags who have no awareness of interest in anything other than The Current Thing™.

Attached: Gayest ad ever.png (300x250, 37.76K)

>3 False Flag attacks and two of them frequented Any Forums

That supermarket shooting nigger couldn't spell. No way he posted here. I doubt any of them actually do, false flag like you said. A real 4channer would shoot up a synagogue at bare minimum, if they were so emotionally compromised that they would do something so violent and stupid in the first place. So if it's not a synagogue or some government building, definitely not a 4channer, not that a 4channer would do something so stupid in the first place just there's standards here.

Anyone who frequents Any Forums is definitely not going to shoot up a supermarket or an elementary school. It's tacky af.

Reminds me of this creepy ass video an user posted here. The timing of this is odd with all that’s happening. Why is there a code? How does it have almost a million views with it being the only upload?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VA4e0NqyYMw

Attached: 63532F43-06CF-4C79-A3B2-97A014608CFE.jpg (225x225, 7.47K)

> creepy ass video

That's an official US Army recruitment video. Like most of their advertising, their marketing tends to be edgy and using the tops of Hollywood magic to ultimately trick impressionable High School students into thinking the military is their calling. Most human beings of any age are extremely susceptible to the 'appeal of complexity' fallacy, it's why any well-meaning white votes democrat, and it's the same thing they're exploiting with this 'creepy ass video'.

Stop appealing to complexity. There's plenty of things to be afraid of and it's not '#psywar'.

We’ve always been at war with east Asia. Get your facts straight

NPCs are not capable of waking up. PCs are all we got.

So it’s been proven to be an official ad for the army? Makes sense given the production value… but doesn’t that make it even stranger? Why would they have an ad like this? The times is incredibly suspicious as well with all that’s going on.

No shit, but no one would threaten China when we’re already engaging in a proxy war with Russia, that’s a recipe for disaster, you’re telling me they don’t know this?