Things have never been this bad

Things have never been this bad.

We’re living in fucking Brazil.

Attached: 47212A02-6342-4AE2-A677-B36907B3135D.jpg (2000x1248, 259.2K)

Texas is now officially Mexico.

Food shortages, in the United States of America.

I never thought it would happen.

Attached: DE878AD3-3E66-46B7-B483-EE9102470119.jpg (4032x3024, 3.46M)

Everything is breaking down. You can’t get anything. It’s like the Soviet Union.

You call for customer service, and they put you on hold for literal hours. Nobody answers. Nobody is there to help.

You can’t buy fucking CARS in the United States, because of the chip shortage. There are waiting lists for vehicles.

No matter how bad it gets stay away from methamphetamine and crack. You want to keep your self control and decision making.

Gas is about to hit double digits.

Diesel isn’t available at all some places.

Attached: DD7CA736-1F29-4BB4-A177-E134A71D2BE6.jpg (1075x782, 171.75K)

Everything is fine, you're probably not even an enemy of the state yet..

Attached: 1651881086765.jpg (846x1024, 104.8K)

See this all we have to do is endure a few years then things will eventually get better

I love these Marxist shills

>everything breaking down
Subvert the population into hysteria

>can’t buy a car in the USA
Can’t buy a car anywhere in the world*

Leave tranny

We can’t do basic things like keep the air conditioning and lights on.

I live in Houston, the fourth largest city in the country, and we can’t keep the fucking air conditioning on.

Hobby Airport lost AC for hours recently.

Attached: 9D34E894-2576-4FA3-8B3F-330B7F68B4B3.jpg (1071x1697, 312.59K)

Solid advice beanboi

How do you even begin to fix this kind of societal collapse?

I’ve never seen it so bad in my life.

You wish.

OP talking to himself in his demoralization thread. I got to my grocery store every week, know what I noticed? Cost of eggs went up by almost a dollar. Hard times, folks. Hard times.

Vatfaggots so jealous of the US they constantly concern troll with these bullshit ass threads. Nigga we understand your shit sucks but we comfy.

You mean the movie?

Attached: oGXXyMflSu7MZqvkPIH6nt9TIuW-3103855411.jpg (1920x1080, 240.61K)

Semper Fi.. don't panic, and probably entertain yourself with something besides doom scrolling on a screen

That’s like 100 rubles I could use to buy another kilogram of sugar. I laugh at your misfortune.

You will only ever see mass shootings near elections and midterms.

You had the chance to stop this two years ago but you made every single wrong choice. Every American needs to look in the mirror, myself included, and understand that we are the problem and we are the solution. It's that simple.

its up!

Attached: Amazing.jpg (1104x581, 84.63K)

USA is a shithole with infrastructure

Be American baby
>no formula
>die

Be American child
>go to school
>get blown to pulp by a tranny

superpower 2022

interesting yeah... and there appears to be a narrative switch... Apparently Biden wants to get re-elected on gun laws.

The population of the town where the shooting happened was 90% hispanic and half of the citizens don't even speak English so It was "Officially Mexico" a long time ago

I'm convinced that half of all Any Forums users are smoking crack.

it's only going to get worse

You let it collapse and localize power. The system has to unwind

Some Mexicans kills other Mexicans, but because he did it on American soil, suddenly we should care?

Attached: who-cares.jpg (459x324, 35.74K)

That was always their main argument after systematic racism, discrimination, and free college or healthcare. It's like clockwork

new technologies are emerging in a few years. Electricity will be readily available. 2024 election could possibly see a Republican victory, who will undo much of the mess Biden has done. People no longer like or trust SJWs and mainstream media is dying. The WEF is slowly becoming exposed. Yes they have their time now, but it won't last forever. I think by 2026-2028 range USA and world for that matter will be in a better position than now. I don't know about car travel though or gas prices. Perhaps Republicans can pass legislation stopping all the record profits of the gas companies that would be the best case. Prices would then be lowered

The fucking FBI is grooming trannies on discord and getting them to shoot up these places because they are stealing elections and need you distracted. They also want to take our guns and make body armor illegal.The store shooter and this one were both wearing body armor.

>we
LMAO
i really hope your ancestors see this post
fucking KEK

Yeah, it's just ramping up right about now.

Looks like biden

the shooter wasn't trans lmao, it was some kid named salvador ramos

Don't care. Still want to live in NYC.

>it's only going to get worse
hopefully for Tucker.

You wish. Kek

Attached: Polish_20220524_234528524.jpg (1440x2235, 1.14M)

thank you for the completely unsolicited advice regarding methamphetamine usage mexico i will keep that in mind in the coming days