Rape as a political act: REDEEM PAJEETA IN CANADA #8

Immigration is increasing from India and to discourage them you want to target their women with rape. They come because they don't fear us. They will stop coming when we put fear into them.

Think about whether they would come if you burn their businesses, burn their homes, kidnap their business leaders, and most importantly rape their Poojeetas.

Please discuss.

Attached: jeet whore.jpg (614x1024, 114.48K)

I've raped two girls. Highly recommended. Regular sex is 20% as good.

how'd it go down and what race were they?

One white, half Indian half white.

Both were drunk, though not by design. The white girl tried to resist but was too fucked up to put up a fight. She came to after a while but by then I was inside and wasn't getting out until I finished.

The Indian British girl just kept saying no and I kept pushing her. When she started getting loud I just covered her mouth and went for it. She cried at first but after a couple minutes she gave up.

Seriously though. Best orgasms I've ever had

I find the sheer quantity and variety of goods on Western store shelves to be astonishing. In fact, it has always made me feel guilty inside, like something has gone terribly wrong to pay the price for such prosperity. And yet here is a jungle currynigger, taken from her natural environment, and thrust into the midst of an ever globalized machine. She confidently stands in a shopping mall, her entire life likely paid for by her immigrant father. In her small mind (and all women's minds are small) she does not realize the historical moment she is in. Soon those shelves will be empty. Nothing can last forever.

While an idealist would say that the entire world can be lfited from poverty to riches, I'm afraid we will destroy the earth (and each other) in the process before ever coming close to finding out.

> She cried at first but after a couple minutes she gave up.
Tfw the dick was too good

How did you get yourself in a position to be dicking them?

That sounds intense. You know what you should try next? Swallow a full bottle of painkillers.

Based. Any tips?

> absolute state of muh Western man
this is why the Jews are winning

imagine walking up to that jeet. She smiles as you get close because she thinks you're going to sweet talk her. Instead you slap her in the face and when she leans over in pain you turn around and pull her yoga pants down and redeem poojeeta.

Oh wait, never mind. You aren't even white. Just a typical hapa golem. You can be exterminated with the others.

This thread glows so fucking hard. Durhurhurhur we support rape right guis?!

if he raped a white woman then he's not white. Rape of poo women is a political act and god blesses us if we can do it because the psychological pain it causes in the victim takes us one step closer to victory.

Consensual sex with poo women is demonic and any man having consensual sex with poo women should be executed. I'd argue that consensual sex is only allowed if you kill her afterwards. But, if you rape her and she resists then you're not required to kill her.

Thoughts?

Yes, rape is most based

Attached: 20BC64DF-DA51-4A77-9C49-E8077AF32382.jpg (1477x2329, 341.16K)

>white knighting for imaginary drunk roasties
Pathetic. No wonder whites are losing

I'm not interested in rape, nor am I interested in talking to diasporoid jeetas.

We are going to put you down like the dog you are. Just a matter of time.

Stop stroking your dick to this nonsense fantasy and get a job faggot

there's a jeet girl that goes jogging dressed like that near my house. I live next to an outdoor olympic style clay track where people exercise in the summer and i see her out in the morning and wish i had redeemed.

>Don't! Stop!
>Don't Stop!

Attached: BUENO.jpg (546x366, 47.19K)

Rape, as any other evil act, pollutes your soul and brings bad things towards your own family.

>dusn't wunt 2 rap so wyte night
Read my original post, brainlet. I am over here talking about small-brained women, but I'm a white knight because I don't want to rape my way around town like the hapa negroid at the top of the thread.

false. rape of white women is evil because white women are angles and are the divine yin to the aryan yang. Poo women are demonic, non-human, and unclean and can be raped without consequence and god even applauds such an act because it harms the enemy.

Slayin em with that dick. Nice

MADE FOR BAC
BAC IS THE DESTINY OF PAJEETA

This girl I masturbated to through the window on my door in the adolescent psychiatric hospital we were both in
Good times

Attached: 1E44F11E-549D-40F5-9BC6-4CB95A639E2E.jpg (1362x1515, 176.53K)