Filterchan update

The raids on Any Forums are not going to stop any time soon. I offer this as a way to resume normal conversations here. Any suggestions for improvement?

Attached: filterchan-042402.png (842x831, 212.99K)

Based and thanks, friend.

Attached: 1619983657978.jpg (300x428, 87.16K)

"X has a point you know" is almost as stupid as "pol btfo (insert retarded twitter opinon"

Why are you even here if you get filtered by everything?

Attached: 1628384755818.gif (380x284, 2.81M)

boomp

>no! you can’t just filter my shitposts!
Filtered.

i still go into slide threads, if only to educate newfags on the basics,

here's another interesting thought.

by filtering out all the shills and slides, you're actually deafening yourself to the autistic flow of the universe.

just think, if you filtered out "monkey putin" clearly made by glowniggers, you wouldnt have been able to see the mental priming being made to foray into "monkey pox"

which ultimately leads into "NATO mobilized putin released a bioweapon monkey pox"

False Flags are a distraction from weightier matters. It's good that anons work so quickly to prove this and assemble the truth so well. The true reason for filters is not censorship, it is selectivity.

Attached: Bill-Cooper.jpg (320x240, 5.29K)

Where can I find this extension?

Share your filterlists, anons

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-25 at 07-15-00 _pol_ - Politically Incorrect - Catalog - 4chan.png (342x601, 31.44K)

I do as well, and thank you.

Look for the word [Filters] on the right of the Catalog page.

glowies and shills lie. and often times will state the oposite. so many times you can deduce whats actually going on by assuming whatever they are saying is in fact the oposite.

ive had a great many conversations with real anons. within slide threads. often times unrelated to what the op has posted.

>to see the mental priming being made to foray into "monkey pox"
I was expecting this for months. Around the time Marburg made it to Any Forums.
Putin didn't release monkey pox, bet on it.
I'm anticipating the flow of events to look like this: Monkey pox, Marburg, Smallpox. US already has ordered shit tons of smallpox meds, but still no word on Marburg. Ergo, Marburg is the most likely next attack vector.
I would start a thread on preventive biohacking for Marburg but it will only be slid or buried, thus the filterchan post.
Hope that makes sense user.
I was the user which primed the preventive treatment Biohack for COVID/SARS. Looks like it scared the piss out of the WHO. They don't like being thwarted.

You glowies should become tripfags so I can filter you as well.

Both very useful tactics. I use them often. School shootings are old though and most anons who've done the required reading already know this stuff. I'm using filters to try and get ahead of the next shit to roll downhill.

Thanks fren but I for one enjoy them comes here so we can raid them emotionally

Bump for based thread.

Leaf cuck please make a thread about this it seems pretty interesting I heard shit about it being blamed on a bio weapon to start ww3

Babby needs a safe space.

just filter all threads started by meme flags and name/trip fags and filter all comments by meme flags and name/trip fags. Someone posted how to do that with ublock I forgot what they said.

Were just sick of your retardation

>safe space
>Any Forums
You are obviously on the wrong site, faggot. This is about efficiency and selectivity. I'm not wasting 10 minutes per page glancing at robots.txt=ignored.

any way to filter THOSE threads?

mine

Attached: filters.png (786x512, 203.61K)