Why can't the big USA do this

So I'm rn in a hospital after a small surgery. And this must be the best hotel, I mean hospital I've been to.
So I just pay €120 anal insurance so I have more benefits like asingle room but it's not necessary really.

But why can't the BIG USA do it?
I mean Belgium is barley a country but fuck American healthcare hahaha.

Attached: IMG_20220525_055450.jpg (1800x4000, 3.15M)

Annual insurance FCK me

ITT: Faggot got his ass drilled on the cheap.

>anal insurance
Just delete this thread and make a new one, youre not going to get any serious replies

Attached: need-to-kek-done.png (1024x640, 784.55K)

I bet you did get anal insurance you monkey pox ass reaming faggot

alot of the shit you hear about the US medical system is democrat propaganda. Most europeans eat it up. Not saying there could be changes but its important knowing that. I have full insurance paid for by my employer and I even pay $15/month more for the better option

€120 to ensure your ass is filled with semen at all times? Not a bad deal user

>anal insurance
Why'd you need anal insurance?

This is gonna be my best thread ever, I can feel it in my ass

>Belgium
Do you really have to ask?

Hospitals are for niggers and other miscreants.

>why can this small country of relatively healthy people cope with healthcare needs better than this massive country full of diseased morons?
it's a mystery, Belgeria

Goddamn it, wafflebro, you played right into their hands

Attached: 1559165657978.png (294x282, 101.66K)

> Anal insurance

Post nullified for being retard.

Captcha: RCTUM

The South of Belgium we're they speak french is basically chimpland.
You know Marc Dutroux come from there

> shit
> eat it up

Kek

Is your asshole gonna be ok?

I hate flags with no Symbols can't you guys just draw a star,moon,or animal in your flag

>Why can't the big USA do this
Because the big USA government wont.let it happen by micromanaging and insulating the insurance and medical industries.

>So I'm rn in a hospital after a small surgery.
LET ME GUESS, VAXXED?

Autocorrect my god

>anal insurance

Attached: 48rb31.jpg (619x500, 41.79K)

ANAL

Attached: 1650724600050.jpg (976x627, 79.75K)

You wish memeflagfag

>memeflagfag
>belgium
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

>anal insurance

Attached: 1628686600458.jpg (389x386, 41.38K)

>I just pay €120 anal insurance
flag checks out

Major C
H
E
C
K

You'd probably still have colonies and an independent military of you didn't focus so much on the frilly bits of life

>Why can't the big USA do this
we can, but our politicians are corrupted

>anal insurance
Do euroids really?

Why do you have "anal" in your autocorrect cache, user?

Attached: 1559228319102.jpg (502x454, 54.38K)

Maybe you should get that checked out.
Luckily in your case..

USA Health care is a cash cow to pay for development of drugs and medical innovation that then gets sold in other countries at a subsidized rate closer to cost for the producer. These other countries in turn do to resort to rationing of medical care, Canadians can say what they want about US healthcare but if they have the money for it they are coming here for treatment, they will even go into debt for it.

Why don’t we have free anal insurance like the Nordic countries?

Attached: AF32A13C-A2F7-489A-B148-E339C96EB3CE.jpg (828x804, 132.62K)

USA best healthcare on earth... if you can afford it!

That shitty little room. Looks like a prison cell. Not sure what they tell eurofags about our quality of service but picrel is an average room at my local hospital. Cope and seethe.

Attached: cdh11_228.jpg (1200x750, 140.54K)

This.
It may be the most expensive but what you save in income taxes compared to European rates you have more than enough
to pay for health insurance without needing to sacrifice any other comfort.
And you won't get stashed in the hallway during a cardiac arrest from serious understaffing.

>anal insurance
>Belgium
Of course

Attached: belgium greened.png (3508x2480, 3.19M)

There is no way I would ever trust a surgeon who charges so little for his expertise.
What the fuck is wrong with you?

Not without anal insurance

The fuck are you even talking about. My wife was at a high risk women's hospital before our child was born and the room was twice as big as that with a sleeping space for the husbands and a built in restroom. It was fancy. I figure it's because I have insurance and I'm not a freeloader though

The bigger the country, the harder that becomes. Funds and resources get lost to the admin layer.
The more patients you get, the more nurses/doctors you need, and the more maintenance staff you need. Those need managers and HR departments, who also need managers. It grows exponentially.

Spel annual with one n

>tfw your phone thinks you’re more likely to type anal than annual

Attached: 1650750771977.jpg (300x407, 23.7K)

OP paying for ass drilling aside, Most companies have much worse insurance. In bad cases, you can be needing to pay $1000 a month for insurance, with a $12,000 deductible. 24k before insurance starts paying a percentage of fees. But don't worry, the hospital bill will easily hit 24k.
I'd rather pay more in taxes and 0 in health insurance, system can be seriously fucked up at times.

Yes for pregnant woman they have different rooms here to.