Only vets should own guns

Fuck it only veterans should own guns. the autistic faggots in the gen pop are far too retarded and have ruined it for you civilians.

Attached: 43jxwd.jpg (666x500, 142.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

orlandosentinel.com/news/breaking-news/os-ne-opd-joseph-torres-murdered-arrest-20210506-lqzfjy3ia5be7jggm3dxrnmeti-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And vote.

True, I'd agree.

Most "veterans" only ever fired their weapon once a year at paper.

Combat vet here. Lost a friend I deployed with to a marine in the states. This is a bad take. orlandosentinel.com/news/breaking-news/os-ne-opd-joseph-torres-murdered-arrest-20210506-lqzfjy3ia5be7jggm3dxrnmeti-story.html

Are you shilling your own article?

No, read the fucking post mouthbreather..

Vets are closet fags that deepthroat bananas when they aren't getting in the glass coffin- having the bowling ball trick done them for a promotion.

I'm not turning off my adbock for that bullshit and fuck your zogbot friend.

That's an article not a post.. get a rag for all that drool.

Public schools use to have shooting ranges.

Your PTA mom had them taken out while sleeping with the mailman and signing the divorce papers to sell out your inhabitance for her boob job.

ZOGbots are the most retarded sect of society though

Everyone in the military are fags that can’t fight or even shoot straight

Attached: 472BFC36-CBB2-4909-86C7-2E0EA583CBE8.jpg (1024x692, 42.69K)

that’s a gook on the right

>give vets guns
>fireworks go off
>he has a PTSD meltdown and kills all his neighbors

I tried checking your link homo, obviously you are here to promote the hack fraud work you call journalism.

and get children.

> only if you suck israel cock for 4 years
get fucked, retard.

Attached: armed_goyim.jpg (1179x825, 347.13K)

The U.S. military killed 2 million civilians in Iraq. The last people who should own guns are people who willingly killed innocent civilians for our faggot kike government.

Works fine for me with Ublock.. fix your shit you fucking infant.

I will not inconvenience myself to read your garbage. Your posts are enough for me.

Fuck the troops and fuck you OP
The whole reason civilians can own guns is because order followers like the retarded troops will do whatever they are told and kill civilians if they are told too.
If anyone should be disarmed it is the US military and police. Cops kill more people than mass shooters every year and the US military killed 2 million civilians in Iraq.

Obvious bait aside,
Eat cock you fucker. Just because you shot paper once a year and got diddled by uncle sam doesn't mean you know how to use a gun. If you want my guns so bad come take them.

By the sounds of things you don't do very much reading at all.

The worst mass shooting in US history was done by the US military.
US troops killed 297 sioux indians in an attempt to confiscate their guns "for their safety" most of the people killed were women and children.

Hey fucker I joined the airforce for easy money but I've been shooting since I was 6
I can hit foot diameter gongs at 200+ yards with irons thank you very much

Not trash like yours thats for sure.