“Vladimir Putin’s atrocities are growing by the day...

“Vladimir Putin’s atrocities are growing by the day. In addition to having the blood of Ukrainians on his hands from his completely unjustified war, the Russian leader is also responsible for the growing starvation of people around the world. Ukraine is the breadbasket for much of the Middle East and North Africa. Right now, Mr. Putin is preventing Ukrainian grain from leaving the port of Odessa and along other key Black Sea routes. The result is dire: Global food prices are at an all-time high, and 276 million people are food insecure — more than double the numbers from 2019.”

Attached: Screen-Shot-2022-05-23-at-4.44.51-AM.png (912x580, 395.43K)

I hear the howls of the kikes.

Did Putin do the school shoot out?

I don't even care anymore.
Death to globalism. Death to free-market capitalism. Death to Marxism. Death to international Judaism. Accelerate.

Attached: 3163FE2A-60A2-484E-80B3-A6DBF900BDAC.png (448x500, 270.66K)

Fuck off Russian Nazi shitbag. You're not welcome here and you never were. You'll always be the uninvited pest.

can the jews please just declare and end to the fighting, evacuate their ZOG from Kiev, and end this mad plan to create a second Israel?

Attached: 1653447384337.jpg (646x4617, 897.91K)

Apathy. That’s just what they want

>'Cos I remember all the times I tried so hard
And you laughed in my face 'cos you held all the cards
I don't care anymore

Attached: idcam.jpg (2000x1429, 821.38K)

>An Independent Newspaper
do they giggle every time they write that?

Ukraine is poorer than iraq

>Putin is literally starving the Africaninos, how does that make you feel now, Chud?

Democrats have been agitating for war with Russia for years. That's what the Russian collusion and hacking and the Syria chemical weapons hoaxes were about. The blood of Ukrainians and Russians is on Biden's hands.

I think what they want is for me, my people, our history, and our way of life to be completely wiped out. Why should I allow myself to be upset about the weakening of the systems that were the destructive force? I'm just getting ready so we can rebuild when the smoke clears. The world cannot be saved in its current state, and I would argue that it shouldn't be.

Attached: 2A3758B4-6BA2-4707-BBB0-25B6A6F8FACD.png (600x700, 649.43K)

that doesn't give you jews a right to their land, I know your evil talmud says it does but it DOES NOT

It's all the fault of the Westoid

These people don't know 1. what winter wheat is 2. Harvest is in the fall. 3. Farmers everywhere are planting spring wheat anticipating good prices. 4. Ukraine is 8% of wheat in a good year.

TLDR bullshit fearmonging profiteering.

and Obama's hands, and Hillary Clinton, and Victoria Nuland and...

Attached: 1324236987654.jpg (907x951, 184.24K)

>wapo
sage

I'm pro Russian but why is he doing that?

OP
YOU PIECE OF SHIT STOP SPREADING LIES.

Ukrainian Nationalists are blocking 75 vessels from 17 countries at seven Ukrainian ports,
Head of Russia’s National Defense Management Center Colonel General Mikhail Mizintsev said on Wednesday.
In addition, according to Mikhail Mizintsev, Ukrainian nationalists are still holding 90 people from five countries hostage, using them as human shields.

"Seventy-five vessels from 17 countries remain blocked at seven Ukrainian ports (Kherson, Nikolaev, Chernomorsk, Ochakov, Odessa, Yuzhny and Mariupol).
The threat of shelling attacks created by Kiev in Ukraine’s territorial waters, as well as a high mine threat, are preventing ships from safely leaving the ports," said Mizintsev,
who heads Russia’s interagency coordination center for humanitarian response in Ukraine.

According to Mizintsev, stray Ukrainian mines floating along the Black Sea coast continue to pose a threat to ships.
However, the Kiev authorities seek to avoid cooperation with other countries and ship owning companies in providing a safe passage to foreign vessels.

WHERE IS the US and EU and UN RAISING SHIT ABOUT THIS WAR CRIME COMMITTED BY UKRAINE???

What interest Russia has in blocking those 75 foreign ships?. How is that benefiting Russia?
ZERO benefit for Russia. Zero !!! None !!!

But evil Nazi Ukraine has huge interest of having those 75 foreign ships blocked.
WHY?
Because now Russia cannot attack Ukrainian positions and take over those ports.
But mark my words, sooner or lated Russia will take them over, and evil Nazi Ukraine will be completely cut off from both seas, from Azov and from Black sea.
Same as it was just a matter of time for Russia to take over AZOVSTAL,
SAME WILL BE WITH ALL THE UKRAINIAN PORTS.

Attached: Ukr Blocking Ports.jpg (1584x1056, 190.38K)

maybe we should just drop muh santiooooooooooooooooooooooooooons if we want grain westrannysisters.

Attached: 1652982225596.jpg (1024x460, 88.58K)

Give them a day to figure out the angle

Why should he care about famine, unless he can make any profit from it?