Mass shoootings, monkeypox, food and gas shortages... aren't you SCARED?

youtube.com/watch?v=UXfePyffll4

Attached: 1653109870620.png (569x650, 293.55K)

nope dont care about much anymore. oh no you intentionally made things worse, what else is new

I think 85% of the people on this planet need to die....

I can live off the land.
I learned that shit in the 1970s Boy Scouts.

I was going for Eagle Scout (and was fucking close to getting it) when some ass munch murdered a girl I considered family.

I killed him and spent a few years in jail.

There are WAY too many people sucking up the resources of this planet to even think it will make it until the year 3000.

But why the fuck do I care I'll be dead before 2060

Attached: 1641166748330.png (244x341, 96.36K)

>Fake virus to condition you to stay home when they want you to.
>Mask mandates to condition you to doing what they tell you.
>Kill the economy so you have little to no money.
>Have all remaining news stations laser focus on race related or perceived race related crimes to cause division.
>Have all remaining news stations laser focus on violent events to scare even more people into not leaving their house and to create copycat criminals.
>They raised the prices of gas. They want you to use public transit or EVs to control of freedom of movement.
>They raised the price of everything so now the little you already had can afford you even less. They’re trying to starve you.
>They raise the prices of houses and rent. They want you to be homeless.

Nah, I got all fear out of my system at the start of 2020, your gay tricks won't work on me anymore.

I renounced my fear so they couldn't use it against me.

Attached: cant fuck with THIS chud.gif (498x371, 2.41M)

AMERICA #1 BABY

Attached: 4149213113091.webm (828x448, 2.75M)

Don't care. Still want to live in NYC.

Sod off paki.

I'm Portuguese vodkanigger

Literally every fucking year it’s one of these things or all of them. Only difference this year is Vatnigger War.

Fear can either keep you alive or get you killed if you can't control it, or let it be used against you against your self interests.

Don't forget MUH ABORTIONS it is an election year in America after all.

Not my problem.

no. mass shootings happen a lot and monkeypox is a nothingburger. gas isn't short, just expensive. we export food. fuck off.

Attached: cryptobro ruins a country.png (598x579, 296.19K)

Attached: e2a.jpg (720x405, 17.1K)

Attached: guns.jpg (617x900, 158.71K)

Were the boy scouts of those years decent?
every boy scout i've met nowadays is a fucking degenerate and a piece of shit person.
Girl scouts are the biggest fucking whores you can find.

Open your eyes, you dumb faggot cunt.
This guy's right

It’s a desperate negative energy harvest. Having said that I hope we have lockdowns for monkey pox because I really enjoyed that

>desperate negative energy harvest.
Tell me more about that, cunt.